What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Eels

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Sure was, hasn't been called once yet this year but hey, it was good time for them to keep trying to turn the momentum. Laughable

If the referees are going to be pedantic, then why didn’t they ensure that the resulting penalty kick wasn’t taken on the correct spot i.e. in the middle of the halfway line, and not five metres into Dragons’ territory?

The Damo

Juniors
Lafai is fairly underrated in the way he gets himself into the perfect position to get a pass away, smart player. And his defensive reads have been great all year
Yep, that’s what people miss about lafai. His positioning and vision for getting his body and hands in the right place are top class.

blacksafake

First Grade
Sitting in the middle of eels supporters & they seriously have no idea.
Our fans are way louder I just hope Klein is not influenced by the home crowd. I’m not holding my breath though

j0nesy

Bench
That’s scary, no marker and no fullback. We have had a couple of real brain farts in this game.