What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 vs Eels

j0nesy

Bench
Gee we’ve had a bit of bad luck with injuries in this game and couple of bounces of the ball. But we’ve deadset invited them back into the game, can really only blame ourselves

Dea

Juniors
Dumb play continues to plagues us... and the ref doing to blow penalties they don’t normally give!

Dea

Juniors
We roll the ball between our legs to give away a penalty and then they score. Nobody to blame but the players now.

DeathBlooms

Juniors
Every time we play the Eels we gift them tries from dumb errors. We were in control of this game before Frizell knocked it on just before half time. Now we look like another team

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
If you all recall, I wrote in the MARK MY WORDS thread that the absence of experienced wingers would seriously affect SGI this year

Sadly, I was correct.

BankstownDragon

Juniors
Win or lose we are simply not good enough.
Let's face it, we have good enough players, no excuses there.
The coaching is average on a good day and we continue to make the same errors and play the same way.
Our "premiership window" is wasted away under this incopentent coaching staff.

Latest posts