What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Reed Mahoney Appreciation Thread

Happy MEel

First Grade
I thought Reed was impressive on League Life last night. Did anyone else see it?
He seems like a very likeable kid who has potential to be articulate.
Said his dad is a fanatical Eels supporter.
Yep I love the little merkin. Terrific attitude and seems pretty mature for his age. Given time and the right guidance I can see him turning into a leader in the future...possibly even captain.

Gronk

Staff member
I thought Reed was impressive on League Life last night. Did anyone else see it?
He seems like a very likeable kid who has potential to be articulate.
Said his dad is a fanatical Eels supporter.
Yep watched it this morning. How good that Dad had his man cave decked out in Eels posters.

Incorrect

Coach
Reed's service and defensive workload plus his 80 minute efforts is fast proving him to be about our most valuable player. If he was injured for a long period it would be a huge disruption to not only our attack but the way we interchange our bench... He's going great guns at the moment

strider

Post Whore
How is schnider progressing? .... it seemed most were of the opinion he was the more likely talent of he and reed .... hard to go past what reed is offering so far

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Even though he looks like a teen, I love him in a way none of you merkin's would understand. DON"T JUDGE ME!

Edit: How good is it when your hooker scores from dummy half from 1m out. I love that shit. That's his job.
It was very smart and confident play. He used our big open side set up as a decoy. Late in the count too.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How is schnider progressing? .... it seemed most were of the opinion he was the more likely talent of he and reed .... hard to go past what reed is offering so far

Kyle had a very good game on the weekend. He's a bit hesitant in tackling, that's expected after a shoulder reco but he was much better defensively on the weekend against the dragons than I've seen of him previously.

Latest posts