What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries!?

ram raid

Bench
Has there ever been an injury epidemic like there is now? And is it something about the way the game is being atm, or just random chaos? At this rate the premiership is going to go to the last team standing..

Tommy Smith

Referee
If there are more injuries it's probably due to the number of defenders in tackles these days.

It looks like a game of Twister at times so I'd imagine the likelihood of limbs being tangled up and injured would increase.

ram raid

Bench
The Roosters and Storm are relatively unaffected, which the competition even more one sided.

morley101

Juniors
The Roosters and Storm are relatively unaffected, which the competition even more one sided.
Roosters have had their share of Injuries.... Friend, Morris & Hall out for most of the season so far..
Minor injuries to JWH, Keary, Conk and Liu.

Frailty

First Grade
As the players becomes faster and stronger, the amount of strain on their bodies also increase. This will lead to increased injuries.

I'd love to see data, but I don't think there are significantly more this season to last.

Pommy

Coach
Roosters have had their share of Injuries.... Friend, Morris & Hall out for most of the season so far..
Minor injuries to JWH, Keary, Conk and Liu.

I forgot Hall had signed for Easts. Any idea when he is back? Really looking forward to see what he can do in Aus