What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Crowd Watch

BlueandGold

Juniors
So Eels v Rabbitohs in rnd 12 is looking good.

Selling much faster then the Dragons game.

Single seats in all sections bar Bronze.

8 Bays of Bronze you can still get 10 tickets.
upload_2019-5-6_18-15-8.png

Marlins

Juniors
Eels are on track for 2nd highest crowd average in NRL for 2019

And will probably be that way for a few years..

Only Newcastle a chance I'd say
If the Cowboys find some form, and get some nice draws. They’ll definitely be up there. The new stadium is huge deal for North Queensland.

greenBV4

Bench
Stab in the dark at Magic Round Crowds

Thursday - 13k
Friday - 51k
Saturday - 40k
Sunday - 20k

So if it were a normal week (and how ill be figuring out my stadium averages spreadsheet)

Titans v Sharks - 13k
Tigers v Panthers - 25.5k
Eagles v Broncos - 25.5k
Bulldogs v Knights - 13.334k
Warriors v Dragons - 13.333k
Storm v Eels - 13.333k
Roosters v Raiders - 10k
Rabbits v Cowboys - 10k

Total: 124,000
Avg: 15,500

This will also drag Brisbane's average down to around 20k, below WSS, the SCG & Newcastle, and sitting in 4th spot

T-Boon

Coach
yep like the NBA...far too many games in regular season...ridiculous.

Why? the game is not stressful on the players body, apart from the starting pitchers who are in a 5 day rotation.
Playing every day allows for contracts in the $40million a year range.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
thats pretty good.
Yeah should be a good weekend! More than what I had thought so far. I noticed bronze had sold out last night for Friday but they have released some more that were held back. Saturday could even top Fridays crowd due to it being Saturday and the same price for an extra game.

If Brisbane ticketed members had free entry to Friday night both Friday and Saturday would sell out.