What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Frailty

First Grade

Sharks Indigenous Jersey.
Video on their social media shows a jersey with the black background on the premiership badge.

roofromoz

First Grade
Is anyone else totally fed up with the official font of the jersey numbers that clubs are forced to use. It has some to the point where I can't watch a game anymore without being distracted by them thinking how bad they look. And is it just an optical illusion or are Penrith's numbers bigger than the other clubs?

Every thing about Penrith this year seems to be an optical illusion.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Genuinely surprised that (unless there's a reveal that hasn't happened) there's no Magic Round jerseys.

gzerounian

Juniors

Sharks Indigenous Jersey.
Video on their social media shows a jersey with the black background on the premiership badge.
Sharks have pretty much experimented all their logo combinations. The middle one must have been during a trial. It is their away with no sponsor.
IMG_20190507_132537.jpg

Frailty

First Grade
Better look at Sharks Indigenous Jersey on a player (again with the black badge)
D57lo79UIAA9ODx.jpg

CheyneGN13

Juniors
I find it strange that the Sharks’ black away jersey uses a different version of the NRL logo, they have a black version on the blue, but EVERY other team has altered there’s to fit the white onto a coloured background, just seemed strange to me

gzerounian

Juniors
I find it strange that the Sharks’ black away jersey uses a different version of the NRL logo, they have a black version on the blue, but EVERY other team has altered there’s to fit the white onto a coloured background, just seemed strange to me
Yet in the trials it was white on black

Latest posts