What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often and how much do you weigh?

roofromoz

First Grade
183cm and about 106kg. About once a week.

I want to lose about 25kg as I have sleep apnea and that will be a massive help. I had a high metabolism in my youth and most of the weight had been stacked on in my 30s.

I average around 10K steps a day. But I want to take up a sport again, maybe touch footy and I need to improve my diet massively. The food I need to eat is food I like but it's just choices basically. I think I eat a lot as a reaction to stress and anxiety.

I turn 40 in 3 weeks and I need to sort this shit out now.

Leber

Bench
Cool thread.

A couple of years ago I was 106kgs and was not happy. Worked really hard and got down to 82.

I'm pretty disgusted in myself that I let myself go and have cropped back up to 93kgs.

A workmate of mine and I are doing a "10 kilo" challenge which I "hopefully" stick to.

I need to learn to not fall off the wagon though. I need people to yell at me to keep going to the gym and eat right.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
Still hoovering around 80kg’s on a good day.

90kg heavies after a good binge.

Overall keeping fit and healthy with regular gym exercise doing wonders for my physical and mental health

5'10" and anywhere between 75-80kg. When I was in my late teens I weighed about 65-70kg.

About 7 years ago I tipped the scales at 102kg. Lost 30kg in 7 months.

At 78kg at the moment. I feel heavy at 80kg and while 72kg is my target weight I really struggle to maintain it, 75kg is more my jam.

Latest posts