What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Foz

Bench
Been reported that VVD has taken out the PFA POTY award.

How the f**k does Pogba get in the TOTY?
Surprising to say the least.

I watch every Liverpool match but not that many Manure games but see most of the highlights of games.
I suppose Pogbas had a few highlights but he hasn’t been memorable in some of the games I’ve watched.Appeared disinterested at times.

saint.nick

Coach
Surprising to say the least.

I watch every Liverpool match but not that many Manure games but see most of the highlights of games.
I suppose Pogbas had a few highlights but he hasn’t been memorable in some of the games I’ve watched.Appeared disinterested at times.
Judges have clearly been fooled by his brand and his highlight reels. The guy played well for, what, 3 months?!

thorson1987

Coach
We won the FA Youth Cup final this morning against Man City.

Down 1-0 until Bobby Duncan (cousin of Steve Gerrard) scored with a shot from about 30 yards at around 85 minutes.

Game went to penalties which we eventually won 5-3.

Last edited:

thorson1987

Coach
LFC 5 Huddersfield 0

We move up to 91 points.
Naby Keita scored our 2nd fastest goal ever (fastest in Premier League era) at 15 seconds.
Sadio and Mo both score doubles to both go over 20 PL goals this season.
Mo breaking the club record for goals in first 100 games (69)
Robertson has equaled the PL record for assists by a defender with 11 whilst TAA is on 9
Oxlade-Chamberlain came on at around 70 minutes to a huge roar from the crowd and came so close to scoring pretty quick.
Sadio so close to a hat trick of headed goals, with the last one just hitting the post after a nice cross from Shaqiri.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I've seen us play worse and win games... Just goes you can't give Barca even the slightest opening as they will take it. Wish we just had of snagged one goal to at least make the second leg interesting.

Messi wow what can you say, that was as perfect a free kick as you will see.

thorson1987

Coach
3-2 win in Newcastle.

VVD, Salah and Origi with the goals.

Salah stretchered off with a bad concussion. Looking like that's his season done unfortunately.

Taking the league down to the last day.

Come on Brendan, time to finish what you started in 13-14

t-ba

Post Whore
Didn't bother to watch this lol.

Have woken up my bus stop with a massive holy shit when I checked the score.

Congrats guys!

Haffa

Congrats on a deserved win. Still can’t get my head around that Barcelona performance. It’s as if the spirit of Sarri entered them removed any sense of purpose and ambition.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well done again guys, although I have to say some of the defending was terrible, especially for the last goal

very unBarca like but you can only play the team in front of you and you did that well