What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Reed Mahoney Appreciation Thread

Gronk

Staff member
His kicking from dummy half yesterday was a sight to see, and each and every kick found space and gave us great field position, just shows how important a dummy half that can kick is.

He service is getting better and better too.
Big Jack would be proud. On Sunday Reed and Mitch were kicking towards the seagulls.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Isaac luke been dropped from the warriors for the game this weekend.

Is my memory correct in that we trying to sign him at the start of the year.

If we were dodged a huge bullet there.

Reed is going great guns still needs some support as i dont think he can play 80 mins every week. But is progressing nicely

TheParraboy

Staff member
slim pickings for a hooker for QLD since McCullough and Friend seem to be out injured

Toss between Hunt and Granville id imagine?

Be interesting if they go 2-0 down, they give Mahoney a run in the 3rd, with an eye for the future?

Gronk

Staff member
slim pickings for a hooker for QLD since McCullough and Friend seem to be out injured

Be interesting if they go 2-0 down, they give Mahoney a run in the 3rd, with an eye for the future?
Kevvie said no, but he is certainly on the radar for the future.

Incorrect

Coach

I happened to be listening to one of the AM stations in the car last night during their sports talk program... Can't remember what station it was, but hosts were Mieke Buchan and some other dude I'd never heard of.... Anyway, they crossed to Brisbane to talk to their QLD League Expert about the upcoming Magic Round.... Then talk turned to Origin and how McCullough went down injured at training this week. One of the hosts asked this guy if they thought Reed Mahoney was any chance of a call up.... And this so called League Expert goes, "I don't think so. He's playing reserve grade so he's no chance really" or words to that effect. The hosts corrected him and said that he had been in first grade since Round 1 for the Eels... He then says, "Oh, has he? I haven't really seen them play so I don't know much about him".... FMD. How do these merkins get their jobs?? FFS

Gronk

Staff member

Latest posts