What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. the Gold Coast Titan

Card Shark

Immortal
My mate tony makes really good pizza
Run Rodney, Run Rodney run run run

Haha Quigs, I never thought you’d like eyetalian food.

Love that video, listened to the song heaps of times but I don’t think I’ve ever seen that!

Windy70

Juniors
BBB . Last week you had a pie mate, and we won. You sure this is a good idea?

Up the sharks, take these guys to cleaners.

A

Actually think I might shave some for me weekend pizza. Ive never tried it on a pizza from memory. Might give it a nice bite
Im of the opinion that anything original, and non generic, is always worth a shot.
It will come down to how much you use.

Stake Removed

First Grade
We get Feki back this week, that has to be big plus replacing Katoa, bring experience, can finish try off, and has ice in his veins dosent get overawed by pressure

Quigs

Immortal
Me pre game tucker is ready to go..... pre game ... get a boost from all the carbs. This will be better than anything Dank could cook up.

And yes there is local Yeppoon Pineapple in there along with Bacon Cabana, mushies, onion, tomato, 4 birds eye chillies, capsicum, stuffed olives ( i ate me black ones - none left) some old cheese, and yes some parmesan (seniors can only afford parma) all piled on 'me' pappa guesieppis four cheeses stuffed base. All with a light sprinkling of parprika and hot chilli flakes.

Yarnnnn can cook

"Got to go, I can smell something burning"

pizza.jpg

Me pre game tucker is ready to go..... pre game ... get a boost from all the carbs. This will be better than anything Dank could cook up.

And yes there is local Yeppoon Pineapple in there along with Bacon Cabana, mushies, onion, tomato, 4 birds eye chillies, capsicum, stuffed olives ( i ate me black ones - none left) some old cheese, and yes some parmesan (seniors can only afford parma) all piled on 'me' pappa guesieppis four cheeses stuffed base. All with a light sprinkling of parprika and hot chilli flakes.

Yarnnnn can cook

"Got to go, I can smell something burning"

pizza.jpg
Love it!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tonight we need to work Cartwright over on the edges, he has missed multiple tackles in each game he has played this year, we Nikora or Xerri to get one on one with him, he also has errors in him ball in hand

There key forward is Arrow, but he dosent play the 80 minutes, he has added a passing game as well, we need to be up on him.

Boyd plays limited minutes for starting prop, and does miss tackles.

Rein plays 80, they also have debutant on bench Arthar outside back, so be interesting to see how they get him the game.

We have the pack to dominate the Titans, laying platform for halves and backs to win it for us, tonight Xerri scores a double

txta2

Bench
Tonight we need to work Cartwright over on the edges, he has missed multiple tackles in each game he has played this year, we Nikora or Xerri to get one on one with him, he also has errors in him ball in hand

There key forward is Arrow, but he dosent play the 80 minutes, he has added a passing game as well, we need to be up on him.

Boyd plays limited minutes for starting prop, and does miss tackles.

Rein plays 80, they also have debutant on bench Arthar outside back, so be interesting to see how they get him the game.

We have the pack to dominate the Titans, laying platform for halves and backs to win it for us, tonight Xerri scores a double
Chad's got dis

Latest posts