What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. the Gold Coast Titan

Generalzod

Immortal
Did anyone hear the joke from unfunniest bloke in league Tallis was the Sharks on peptides when we won last week farker

shadowboxer

First Grade
Well done to the coach. Cool head considering injuries, close games etc.
Another week and Chad still on fire - well done as well.
Titans - who would be a coach, then again they have big Mal Meniga in a mentoring role up there, it was never going to end well

shadowboxer

First Grade
What was the crowd attendance???
17,000 odd - quotes by certain media that there was 20k - bollocks I say.
It all the Sharks and Titans fans fault!!
Be interested how many turn out on the weekend - brother in law in Brisbane reckons there is plenty of supporters about, then again this might just be random Brisbane flogs getting round in other teams jerseys

Card Shark

Immortal
Fifita had what looked like a slight hamstring strain, wasn’t struggling like Johnson was. Might have took him off for precaution as much as anything.

Prior had the same shoulder issue that plagued him after the first tackle last week...also taken off probably as precaution as they don’t know why he’s getting these pains?

Card Shark

Immortal
Gray wtf was that.

I’m going to bed, not watching B grade footy.

Hope you got a good night’s sleep! I didn’t, too pumped after our great win!

Yeh we struggled at times with so many out but the amount of guts we have shown over the last 2 weeks is something I wouldn’t want to miss. In fact it’s been like this since 2016 really.

Our 2nd half, led by Chad, was again almost faultless....far from B grade footy.

Don’t watch any other games this “magic” weekend as there will be plenty on display from herein I’d suggest!

This may have been covered, but the footage showed the Titans winger? and Aaron Gray simultaneously touching the ball in the lead up to their second try, yet the video ref, whilst barely checking, said that the Titans player got it first.

Any money he was a one-eyed Queenslander...

I couldn’t believe they didn’t look at it closer.

They replay far more obvious shyte over and over again.

Both commentators on Nein & Fox thought there was a touch.

SharkShocked

Bench
I thought he took control of the ball before it contacted Gray, don't think Gray touched it before it was in his grasp.

I would've been pretty filthy if that was a sharks try awarded and got reversed.

bluefox68

Staff member
I couldn’t believe they didn’t look at it closer.

They replay far more obvious shyte over and over again.

Both commentators on Nein & Fox thought there was a touch.

I know we’re biased, but what if it is a Sharks / Roosters game and the tables are turned (i.e. we ‘score’)?

I would bet money the decision would be different...

Card Shark

Immortal
Did anyone hear the joke from unfunniest bloke in league Tallis was the Sharks on peptides when we won last week farker

Apparently they played a prank on him on the Matty Johns footy show & he got real shirty.

Anyone see that / have a link, I’d like to watch him squirm.

MilkShark

First Grade
Hope you got a good night’s sleep! I didn’t, too pumped after our great win!

Yeh we struggled at times with so many out but the amount of guts we have shown over the last 2 weeks is something I wouldn’t want to miss. In fact it’s been like this since 2016 really.

Our 2nd half, led by Chad, was again almost faultless....far from B grade footy.

Don’t watch any other games this “magic” weekend as there will be plenty on display from herein I’d suggest!
lol no regrets at all going to bed.

lets not kid ourselves, there was a lot of B grade footy in there

Quigs

Immortal
I have a confession to make. I was laughing myself senseless when Gray scored his try just after halftime. I thought all the shit we put on him in here and he cracks one. Good on him I thought.

Then whammough he gets a second. Gawd I laughed. It was like a f**k you to all of us in here.

We keep winning I honestly don't care who "f**ks you all" in my direction.