What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will it run?

ebbedfred

Bench
The way the Canterbury race was run we would not have won from the carpark, nothing made ground.

We will be running at Doomben tomorrow after all. With the barrier, I think we'll be more riding for luck with the idea to aim for the Sires in a fortniight, and I think the 1400m will suit him better (then hopefully the JJ Atkins). BUT, there is a ton of speed in this race, most of the better chances will want to be on the speed, so hoping they go for broke and then it brings us right into the race. I won't be putting the house on this one, but do think he's a decent each way chance, and all the form around him seems to be stacking up.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Don’t be too disheartened mate.. early days in his career, just raced a bit flat against some proper horses.

It can definitely run.

Sphagnum

Coach
Was a shit ride. Should've been more forward from the barrier when it jumped well.

Writing was on the wall a bit when reloaded got rolled though

Need to bring it back a few grades and get it's confidence up imo

eels81236

Bench
Was a shit ride. Should've been more forward from the barrier when it jumped well.

Writing was on the wall a bit when reloaded got rolled though

Need to bring it back a few grades and get it's confidence up imo

Agree totally. I thought we shouldn’t have gone back up yesterday. I’d send him to the paddock now.

1600m at listed level as a target in the spring. Big stride and lacks a turn of foot to keep up with the precocious ones imo.

If I bumped into Cassidy in the street today I’d give him a Liverpool kiss. Should have box seated from there. Still wouldn’t have hit the line and won but weren’t to know that when he pulled the handbrake.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My big heap of shit is in the 3rd at Bendigo tomorrow.

Give it strength, or not.

If it doesn’t show anything this prep, it’ll be in a can.
Will you be joining it mate???

My girl Lucky Siren looks like running in the first at Goulburn on Sunday. She trialled nicely and if she runs they reckon she is a hope. I’ll be having a big lash the place and parlaying it into the win next start.

eels81236

Bench
Disruptor is back tomorrow Warwick Farm. 2 and 3yo colts geldings maiden. Back from 1400 to 1100m blinkers on first time.
Interesting choice. Fresh enough? Too short? Jury is out.

Latest posts