What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Zoidberg

First Grade
Valerian and the city of a thousand planets. Gorgeous to look at. The rest is pretty bland. I actually thought the story of the less advanced aliens dealing with a foreign space battle over their planet was quite good (but seeing that space battle in flashback made me think that was a better story to tell).

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I watched The Basement a 2018 film on Netflix
The idea was good, the execution (pardon the pun) wasn't too bad.

Kinda got ruined because, I just couldn't care about person who was abducted.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
rupture - meh, spider scene was unsettling
i spit on your grave deja vu - really didn't need to go for 2.5hrs, or exist in general really

Storm13

Juniors
Dragged Against Concrete.

Slow burn and only half way through but it's great so far.

Finished it. Good movie overall. Not sure how I feel about the final act though, so many dumb decions are made.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJ

Wizardman

First Grade
"Be Kind Rewind" Hard to believe that a movie with Danny Glover and Jack Black could be so dull and boring. I turned it off after 45 minutes.

mongoose

Coach
Dragged Against Concrete.

Slow burn and only half way through but it's great so far.

Finished it. Good movie overall. Not sure how I feel about the final act though, so many dumb decions are made.

I want to see this. Same guy who made Brawl in Cell block 99, that was a crazy movie with Vince Vaughan snapping people spines.

shiznit

Coach
Aladdin: really enjoyed it.

I loved the original and was really worried about this... but they did really well.

Will Smith as Genie was great... he decided to do him and not try and be the late great Robin Williams...

Obviously it was a Disney kids movie... so it’s not earth shattering... at first I was a little annoyed that they differed from the original too much... but about 10mins in i looked at my 3yr old next to me chugging his popcorn with wide eyes blown away with it all and I realised i needed to just enjoy it for what it is...

The songs were great... although I used to love Robin Williams friend like me... Will Smith’s version isn’t as good but it’s pretty damn good in its own right...

Anyway... i think its the best live action remake they have done so far...

I would definitely recommend it if you have young kids you wanna treat on a rainy day... my kids loved it...

axl rose

Bench
Aladdin: really enjoyed it.

Will Smith as Genie was great... he decided to do him and not try and be the late great Robin Williams...

Does he really have anything else? if so i missed that movie.

John Wick 3- met expectations, but still prefer the original.

Us- didn't like it but at least it was a bit different.

Rim of the World- (Netflix) and so director McG's career has come to this. Feels like it belongs in the early 90s with those kids movies like Little Giants/the Mighty Ducks, though not nearly as good.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Does he really have anything else? if so i missed that movie.

John Wick 3- met expectations, but still prefer the original.

Us- didn't like it but at least it was a bit different I guess.
Concussion, in the pursuit of happiness to name a few....

Game_Breaker

Coach
I thought Aladdin was ok, not as good as the original. But it is a family movie so best to just sit back and enjoy it as a popcorn movie

Jasmine was hot af

Lemon Squash

First Grade
John Wick 3 - slightly disappointed to be honest... first two were great, this one was a bit slow through the middle and a bit dumb in parts. Also some of the characters weren't well casted and were just freaking annoying imo.

Dogs Of War

Coach
The Perfection - Was much better than I thought it was going to be. Very watchable. Some nice twists and turns. Some graphic scenes though, so be warned 7/10

Latest posts