What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Panthers @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 9: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Chee-Kam is playing which is interesting. I would have played him straight away as well. Taylor drops out as well.

I reckon Madge is trying to change the team around. I reckon he is trying to get some young forwards that can get us going forward. Liddle to play quick up the middle but then I don't see the fast backs to give the ball too. We really need Brooks and Mbye to play like champion players but they haven't been playing to the level we need from them. Marsters is another one. We need some of these guys to start playing like guns or it's going to be a tough season.

Tiger05

First Grade
Geez that was a good win. It got boring but that is exactly what I needed.

Our spine were really good. Matterson is a gun. He must be one of the best backrowers in the comp. Jennings did some good stuff. Twal was huge as usual.

WA Tiger

Bench
Sorry to bring it up again guys /gals Benji played well...creating the extra man like no one else can ...on top of everything else just his speed and length and accuracy of pass can do it ...the problem is sometimes he even suckes in the guy he’s passing it to...He’s always a step ahead

The unknown

Juniors
I think we underestimate the value Benji brings to this team, seriously how much more organised did our team look in attack?

Kinda hard to see Reynolds dethroning his starting spot when he comes back imo

Also no coincidence Brooks played his best game under the guidance of Marshall too.

macnaz

Staff member
Sorry to bring it up again guys /gals Benji played well...creating the extra man like no one else can ...on top of everything else just his speed and length and accuracy of pass can do it ...the problem is sometimes he even suckes in the guy he’s passing it to...He’s always a step ahead
For ever Benji has been blamed for his passes when in fact it's the receiver that doesn't have the football ability to be where he should... ex Nofo idea

WA Tiger

Bench
Geez that was a good win. It got boring but that is exactly what I needed.

Our spine were really good. Matterson is a gun. He must be one of the best backrowers in the comp. Jennings did some good stuff. Twal was huge as usual.
Mattheson looks big.Even though he’s not huge.But he just seems to drive forward He looks like a big back ..Great buy Brooks looks like he just discovered the long pass to the win...He has to remember to mix it up

macnaz

Staff member
The Benji/Robbie factor cannot be underestimated .... yes they make errors at times .. but fmd their experience does get us and the team in games when no one else can.

A start to remember. Some credit naturally goes to Penrith, :smirk:

Eisenhuth, IMO had his best game for 5he Tiges.
Twal excellent,
Matulino was very good.
I liked the big effort of McQueen backing up Farah after his break, McQueen followed it up with another run and pass to his winger who should have caught it.
The team as a whole played very well in that 1st 40. No doubt the press will speak very highly of Farah and Marshal though and fair enough because their performances were very good indeed.

Another 2 tries would have been good but then again they did seem to concentrate on the defensive patters in the 2nd 40.

It looks like Madge is aiming for the 65 min for Farah and 15 min for Liddle, I think Liddle needs to do 80 minutes in reserves.

We need a goal kicker.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Benji/Robbie factor cannot be underestimated .... yes they make errors at times .. but fmd their experience does get us and the team in games when no one else can.

They were both fantastic tonight, the whole spine was. Thought Benji has his best game in his his second tigers stint tonight

WA Tiger

Bench
I think Benji was the captain tonight.
For ever Benji has been blamed for his passes when in fact it's the receiver that doesn't have the football ability to be where he should... ex Nofo idea
Mate !!
I think he was captain tonight...I couldn’t believe that game what a beauty