What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Discussion

Panfa

Juniors
Smart player smart brain girdler he wasn't the biggest or fastest centre in the game but he was smart he knew when to run create for his wingers and defended well one of our best centres we have ever had.

Pomoz

Bench
Smart player smart brain girdler he wasn't the biggest or fastest centre in the game but he was smart he knew when to run create for his wingers and defended well one of our best centres we have ever had.
ONe? The best. Fittler was next, but he left before he played his best football, Girds was the real deal. Criminally underrated by the rest of the league world.

Fangs

Coach
In all seriousness, I wonder if he was keen to come in as an attacking consultant once or twice a week?

I know it will require him to travel out to Penrith but it is worth asking.

I think he did once?

It was during the Elliott days. We started the year very poorly and we won our Round 3 match after he got involved. Those days it was definately a halves problem though.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Girdler was easily my favorite player in the mid-90s to early 2000s. I was stoked to see him join us from the Steelers. Glad we got to send him off in style.

unKwn

Juniors
nrl finals to be taken to suburban grounds again, shame we won’t see it in action at panthers stadium for a while :/

Abacus

Juniors
Ok, so its a rebuilding year. In that case for next week

1 Aekins
2 Edwards
3 DWZ
4 Blake
5 Too
6 Luai
7 Cleary
13 JFH
12 Martin
11 Kikau
10 Ellis
9 Egan
8 Tamou

14 Katoa
15 Hetherington
16 Winterstein
17 Leota

After June 30, play as many of the development players as possible to make decisions for 2020.

JACS

Juniors
Who has CLEARY got to turn to for advice now? Gould, one of the smartest football brains..Gone. He has a club sponsor who sells cheesecakes and an old man who run Hawkesbury RACE club. Between them they have ZERO football brains. These two have ruined this club. Fall on your cheesecake mr Oniel and mr fletcher can jump back on your horse and piss off back to Hawkesbury.

I am a fan of over 30 years and have never been so irate with this club:rage::rage:

Panfa

Juniors
Ivan looks so exhausted again hes best attacking option is when in doubt give it to kikau and if that fails kick the ball on tackle 2 please do us all a favour pack your bags never to return.