What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxlegend99

Referee
If you were a decent player on the market at the moment would you sign with us no chance.
If youre a decent player unable to crack first grade where you are... ofcourse.

A 1 or 2 year deal to increase your profile. Little to lose. Lots to gain.

No way a superstar comes here though.

I believe our cap is in such a bad mess we will not be signing anyone of value unless we can move a fair few on. Even then the smart clubs will have us part o part of there wages

Maloney will be an easy enough move if he's willing to go to the UK.

Mansour could probably get a deal over their too.

franklin2323

Immortal
I wonder if Blake was dropped, not for missing training, but for stating his (and probably other player's) opinion of Dave's mate.

Just like Luke Lewis did all those years ago when Ivan first started...

Well Western Weekender mentioned a players mum publicly bagging out Dave's mate. I wonder who it was

franklin2323

Immortal
Given our cap situation. Signings like that would be perfect. Ticks the boxes we need atm, cheap and can upgrade should he get to a level

mxlegend99

Referee
Apparently DWZ to the Eels immediately is a possibility (per nrl.com)
Surely we wont let him go. Our best back.

Aside from Blake. Although DWZ has him covered on form. But when he's only a winger here ofcourse other clubs will look more appealing to him. Not sure how hes allowed to talk with Eels though.

Crashtest

Juniors
I will be f**king livid if we let DWZ go, he is the only back we have besides Blake that is actually worth keeping. He should surely be one of the last we think about letting go.

Was going to say the same thing, but you said it better, so i will just agree with.

TheFrog

Coach
Anyone still willing to defend the Fuimaono signing?

I'd take Clint Newton over him in a heartbeat.
Play him in position might be an idea. He is a bench impact forward of fringe first grade standard if you're lucky. A depth signing. He had serious defensive issues at centre at Souths as well. NRL coaches are expected to know things like this. Maguire, of all people, would have had a lot of fun planning to run at his side.

Dal should be the last person we get rid of. He is consistent in almost every position he plays. And if he makes a error he doesn't seem to repeat it.
Would be gutted if we loose him
Agree in general but he's always good for an error or a penalty. Seems to be a target for high shots.

Last edited:

tripster

Juniors
Stating the obvious, things are not right in the club if DWZ wants to leave.

I’ll be devastated if he leaves. Who do we replace him with? MWZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.