What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite moment not involving your team.

JamesRustle

First Grade
a8dff5711b3c008e8b40ff4133b735cd
This slap, Trent, is future me coming back on behalf of Manly fans in 2018 for what you did to them.

justdave

Juniors
Robbo’s helicopter after his 2008 hat trick.

Storm getting busted for the biggest act of cheating in the games history and making the majority of its fans salty to this day

Anything Beaver did

gerg

Juniors
Don't want to rustle too many QLD jimmies but Gallen belting Myles was a special moment. Myles deliberately leading with the head for a few games and Gallen putting an end to it. Bittersweet moment because it has essentially robbed rugby league of the classic biff.

Oh and just to balance it out Slaters double chip and chase for that unbelievable solo try. There has been some amazing Origin tries, and even as a NSW supporter that try was pretty amazing.

beave

Coach
Don't want to rustle too many QLD jimmies but Gallen belting Myles was a special moment. Myles deliberately leading with the head for a few games and Gallen putting an end to it. Bittersweet moment because it has essentially robbed rugby league of the classic biff.

Oh and just to balance it out Slaters double chip and chase for that unbelievable solo try. There has been some amazing Origin tries, and even as a NSW supporter that try was pretty amazing.

The thing is, biff was always meant to be followed up by 10 in the bin for those involved. I don’t know why after that incident, players were now reluctant to throw one.

If I were coach, I’d direct one of my spud players to target one of the oppositions better players that’s a bit of a hot head (ie Fafita) to bait them into a fight because you know the other idiot is going to react with a punch as well. You lose a spud, they lose a gun. Advantage my team.

Haffa

Freddy winning the comp in 2002.

Alex Chan smashing Terry Hills jaw in 2002.

Perth folding.

Reflector

Juniors
St George eliminating the Broncos last year was up there.

Listening to their flog fans go on all week about who they'd be playing the following week as if a win was a formality.

Was awesome stuff watching them get hammered.

I was at the gym and kept ducking into the cardio room to look at the score on the TV. Was a good workout session!

Not RL, but a highlight this week was seeing Tottenham make their first CL Final after being labelled bottlers all season by the usual death-riders. Capped off what was an incredible 24 hours for Champions League football, and what's been an amazing tournament so far.

carcharias

Immortal
In my case I was happy to see them break through for a GF win as I was for NQ. I’d cheer for Parra, Raiders & Warriors if they were in the big one given how long a wait it’s been(unless it’s against my Dragons of course).

If raiders had a different coach I’d go for them in a gf
Seeing Ricky lose is just too entertaining.

gitano

Juniors
Souffs getting punted and Ennis' viking clap in front of the lime green fail machine faithful