What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Ivan to Penrith for 2019

Vic Mackey

Referee
Living rent free in your head for so long. So sad for you. Sorry snowflake.

Good win by your team. One of their best...had such a great opportunity to increase their for and against but couldn’t.

See you next year. Hope you can let it go till then.

Ahh the old ‘I talked shit, got owned and have nothing to say’

There’s only one person sad here champ

170FC5E9-8442-4078-8780-5F901784FD9F.jpeg

Attachments

• FF22EE74-62AF-446C-A923-BAB93CF19FB0.jpeg
    FF22EE74-62AF-446C-A923-BAB93CF19FB0.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 1

Black Magik

Juniors
Ahh the old ‘I talked shit, got owned and have nothing to say’

There’s only one person sad here champ

View attachment 29681
Talked shit!?

Got owned!?

Righto Vic but you are wrong...I’m also sad. Sad that you take this so seriously that you obviously kept some comments on file and waited for the opportunity. I am so sorry it upset you so. :cool:

My work is done. Cya...............

Vic Mackey

Referee
Talked shit!?

Got owned!?

Righto Vic but you are wrong...I’m also sad. Sad that you take this so seriously that you obviously kept some comments on file and waited for the opportunity. I am so sorry it upset you so. :cool:

My work is done. Cya...............

‘How dare you come back and show me that I’ve been proven wrong when I came into your forum and talked shit’

stryker

First Grade
I wonder at which point Mrs Cleary steps in and tells Ivan to stop fcking up Nathans career? Is it before he loses his NSW jersey or after he gets demoted to reggies?

simmo05

Bench
Just read the sport news, how good is it to see the implosion out penriff way!! All and sundry putting the slipper in, and rightfully so. Keep your chip up Nathan!

Black Magik

Juniors
‘How dare you come back and show me that I’ve been proven wrong when I came into your forum and talked shit’
Did I come in here bragging when Penrith beat the Tigers?

Could’ve but didn’t.

Your quote of mine was correct. Penrith got what they wanted. Has it been worthwhile...nope.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Did I come in here bragging when Penrith beat the Tigers?

Could’ve but didn’t.

Your quote of mine was correct. Penrith got what they wanted. Has it been worthwhile...nope.

No you didn’t

You are your smug mates sure as hell didn’t have an issue gloating about the Powerhouse from out West apparently pulling off the heist of a lifetime late last year though.

Last edited:
Wow, I was hoping for a poor season from Penrith, didn't realise Ivan would actually deliver and do a total hatchet job on the club.

f**k me they are shot...

Choiboi

Juniors
Stone motherless last? Sorry son wrong cat bahahahahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190518-055827.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-055827.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts