What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Warriors

j0nesy

Bench
Hunt has been one of our best.

As usual it's edge and fullback defence that's lost this one for us.

Dufty stood there and let Fusitua score closer to the posts because he didn't even try once he was over the line. Disgusting

Dufty was good tonight, I agree that he should’nt have let Fusitua improve the position but to blame him for that loss is a joke. He played well despite our Forwards getting pounded into the ground by the Warriors pack.

TruSaint

Referee
Dufty was good tonight, I agree that he should’nt have let Fusitua improve the position but to blame him for that loss is a joke. He played well despite our Forwards getting pounded into the ground by the Warriors pack.

No he's not to blame, but that attitude isn't for 1st grade.

Keep pushing and make the goal kicker work for it. Piss poor effort. He went ok otherwise, but that pissed me off. No desire.

FlameThrower

Bench
Rubbish again and so many errors. Negatives all over the shop.
Nobody bothers stopping the warriors improve the goal position,
Why only 1 sub in 1st half - why take the 2 when we had them on the ropes.
Forwards look a shadow of themselves from the 1st half. 3 losses in a row now and 2nd half fades is a real concern.

Last edited:

Brutalitops

Juniors
Never blamed him for the loss, I put the blame on the coach and wingers

But regardless of how good your game is, throwing the dummy and giving up as soon as someone gets past you is unacceptable at any point of the field, let alone the tryline.

I'm one of Dufty's biggest defenders but that moment is shocking and is a massive attitude problem. A better coach would drop him for a week on principle alone for that

ozbuck

Juniors
So at half time we only used one replacement - any chance that we ran out of puff in the second, b/c dickhead wants his starters to play 65minutes plus.

Same again next week.

Not at all. Our line speed looked great in the second half.

Warriors had 90%+ completions. They got a sniff and got momentum.

Guess what: the players tightened up! They got worried. They played NOT TO LOSE instead of playing to win.

That's where they lost it.

Not the coach mate. That's the cheap shot anyone could reduce a whole teams performance down to.

You know, the panthers...it's all the coaches fault man. Clearly is a joke and is making them lose. Hahaa

ozbuck

Juniors
This isnt about one player, its the collective.

Losing from strong starts is a mindset. Warriors are BOG average, and we made them look good. Period. Embarrassing second half..... again

Any team that has 90+% completion rate is going to be dangerous.

Any time that a team tightens up when their opposition starts to come back is going to probably lose... especially when it's happened a few times this year.

getsmarty

Immortal
On both occasions, it was Ravalawa’s fault by drifting in unnecessarily.

Doesn't change what I stated...aitken on for what 25 mins..and they basically win the game ...the score was 18 - 12 to us when aitken came on...2 tries scored on Aitken's side of the field...Great Impact he had...

Both ravalawa and aitken are a liability....

Haven't seen anything so stupid in 20 years of Footy...and don't get me started on the rest of the interchange...moronic tactics....

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
Never blamed him for the loss, I put the blame on the coach and wingers

But regardless of how good your game is, throwing the dummy and giving up as soon as someone gets past you is unacceptable at any point of the field, let alone the tryline.

I'm one of Dufty's biggest defenders but that moment is shocking and is a massive attitude problem. A better coach would drop him for a week on principle alone for that

Im not one of his defenders but agree he needs to look at that footage again. It was pissweak.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We are one dumb footy side.
How we let them back in this is f**ked.
Yes mate...I could see it 45 mins into the game....besides some indifferent performance by the starting 13...our bench are effing useless...zero impact when they come on.....wholesale changes needed starting with our imposter of a coach...but you know mate Im wasting my time

Latest posts