What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Avenger

Immortal
They’ll put 50 on us now. Usual shit. And Arthur started it with his f**king stupid tactics. You f**king brainless bald merkin. Why would you not go on without a Hooker and start with you your fullback at dummy half ?? Has that ever happened in the history of the game?

f**k you !!

Happy MEel

First Grade
It's a complete stitch up. There have been two sin bins this year for that, both our players.

But but but Reed Mahoney!!

This result was never in doubt even if we cloned the 1986 superstars and peak Jarryd Hayne
Conspiracy theory in support of the club. Love it.

The coach could never make a mistake.

TheParraboy

Staff member
34-6

30min left

I guess we need to look at F/A, and bring the game closer

EDIT: Forget what I just typed...

hindy111

Post Whore
9 games now....
3 x we have not been in contest at all. Blown off park and couldn't compete. A loss against Rooster is fine in that fashion. But good sides never put performances like this. We've had 3 already.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They’ll put 50 on us now. Usual shit. And Arthur started it with his f**king stupid tactics. You f**king brainless bald merkin. Why would you not go on without a Hooker and start with you your fullback at dummy half ?? Has that ever happened in the history of the game?

f**k you !!
Hes a f**king bum.

Time for him to go.

5 and a half years and the club has shown no improvement.

hindy111

Post Whore

f**k you !!

Honestly do think thst chages result? It was 14-6 when Mahiney was on.,

Noise

Coach
We lost this game in the first 20min. What a f**ken terrible decision to not start with a proper 9 who also happens to lead the line speed, Have your fullback play 9, start with a guy who is shit in the wrestle, and then leave your best defensive middle off for the whole first half.

BA will never do this again because it was a monumental f**k up

Happy MEel

First Grade
In all honesty, did ANYONE on here think this was the best team to start the game?

I’m genuinely interested. I was working today and thought my mates were taking the piss when they told me the starting side. When I found it was genuine I was f**king ropable

IFR33K

Coach

f**k you !!

The flip flop begins.