What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Warriors

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We both know what Sticks & Fearless would do in this situation.
I remember having a beer with Len Kelly in the old sportsman's bar in the early 70's and he told me a story about how things were during the "great run" including how they got Reg Gasnier to come to a meeting where he was told to pull his finger out or perhaps find another club and the response was 3 tries the next game.
The lack of spine around the place is really starting to shit me to tears.
SFA accountability and a willingness to just accept it.
Nothing more to say mate...in a nutshell

sa1nt5

Juniors
I don't have leniency towards Mary.

I have leniency to a balanced view.

We will never win a GF under Mary, right? Answer me this: do we have a premiership winning squad?

When has the last time our highest paying player, our director on the field, our SOO and Oz rep player ever taken a game by the scruff of the neck when it was in the balance and also played the game out for a win with game smarts?

Unfortunately we didn't last year in the semi final against south's. Guess what?...they did!!!!
How about last year Gareth Widdop every game until he got injured

SET2JT

Juniors
Sorry mate, I wholeheartedly disagree. 2 games in a row we’ve had healthy leads only to squander them. That’s not the sign of missing talent, it’s a sign of poor overall planning - on & off the field(been done to death so I’ll spare the details).
Pinning it on players out is the excuse used in end of season reviews used to justify the status quo.
Our problems are mental not physical.
You see it that way and i see it that we were lucky to be infront in both games.
Hopefully we get our whole team on the field to see what they can do.

SET2JT

Juniors
Our last 2 second halves against 2 piss poor teams have been 6 - 46 ..
True.. that is because we arnt playing too bad with our starting front row but we lose momentum when they come off and get replaced by fringe 1st graders.
K Sims for Latts And Dblin for Aitken will fix that.

sa1nt5

Juniors
I’m just going to watch a replay of the first half of last season each week until the finals and when I peek back out from under the blanket I hope the Dragons are in the finals and not relegated to a 2 Team Bush footy comp in Southern Tasmania as runners up with Headlines in the community flyer McGregor says my process vindicated just one step left. While the community Notice Board screams McGregor longest serving Dragons coach receives 2 year extension.
Daily Telegraph Headline
Norm Provan wanted considered armed and dangerous last seen southern Victoria

Life's Good

Coach
You see it that way and i see it that we were lucky to be infront in both games.
Hopefully we get our whole team on the field to see what they can do.

I hope so because if we don’t the cycle continues with injuries being used as a leading excuse. Previously it was ‘didn’t have the squad we wanted’.

Old Timer

Coach
Sharks are doing beyter than expected but did get smashed a few weeks ago. Many have had a few losses also. We avnt been blown away yet which is a positive.
You cant be for real surely?
We have been blown away the last 2 second halves of games.
We were belted into submission and rolled over both times.
There is nothing positive other than we are already blowing blue smoke this season.

Latest posts