What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ✨ R9 Sat - Storm 64-10 Eels @ Suncorp

Round 9: Storm v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
Notice how Suncorp has basically emptied because no one ca
Or it could have something to do with the fact that they only sold one ticket per seat - so anyone who only went to see (say) the Dragons game and then wanted to get their kids home left a family worth of empty seats.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Hmmmm....magic round averaging less than 15k per game.

Not sure u can call this a success. To be fair to the nrl some of the game match ups are absolute plod and the selfish clubs need to own that.

Bazal

Post Whore
Parra are very much a team of extremes this year

We're pretty much an average team who look above average when we have a glut of possession.

About where any sane Eels fan expected us to be but better in attack. Unfortunately tonight has been peak Parra-ball. I'm not sure I've seen us play dumber than this ever.

Literally ever. We have disintegrated on the back of constant brain explosions

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Or it could have something to do with the fact that they only sold one ticket per seat - so anyone who only went to see (say) the Dragons game and then wanted to get their kids home left a family worth of empty seats.
No sir, it is completely to do with the anti Melbourne sentiment

OzDragon

Coach
We're pretty much an average team who look above average when we have a glut of possession.

About where any sane Eels fan expected us to be but better in attack. Unfortunately tonight has been peak Parra-ball. I'm not sure I've seen us play dumber than this ever.

Literally ever. We have disintegrated on the back of constant brain explosions
I feel your pain bro

Latest posts