What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

The whole forum is like it.

Pack of very weak merkins on here tbh.

BA has been Julius Caesar'ed by the players, they have been abysmal tonight. He made a mistake with his starting side but it would 100% not have mattered.

We have been absymal too many times the last few years.
That is all on the coaching staff
Have a look at Manly this year.
Bring in a competent coach
Completely different team than the last few years ... and that is with an horrendous injury toll.

No more weak excuses
No more blaming refs
No more blaming players

This type of performance is ALL on the coach when it happens too often

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep it’s the refs fault.

Merkins.

I feel like people have misread my intent there, because I meant that the call was a stitch up and we were never winning tonight as separate issues....but also lol you've given Henry eleven times more than anyone else in the NRL forum thread bro!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No team in the history of the game has copped more embarrassing thrashings than us.
I agree, watched the first game of football I ever went to the other day - manly vs parra 1988 - we lost 64-12, you can actually see mine and my dads us walking up the steps to the exit in the video.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
This effort tonight is as bad as 2012/3.

Let’s blame the refs for the pathetic effort from the team and coach.

The refs excuse has been done to death. Blame a ref if we loose by 2 points, but only a f**king idiot would blame the ref if you are down 40

Latest posts