What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Bazal

Post Whore
The refs excuse has been done to death. Blame a ref if we loose by 2 points, but only a f**king idiot would blame the ref if you are down 40

Which is funny cos about 65% of @hineyrulz posts in the game day forum are calling Henry a cheat, so....Have a beer for me hiney, I've got the black plague and I can't drink!

This is peak ParraBall. I don't think I've ever seen a collection of Eels players play this stupid. Even when we had Sandow and Rogers with their collective genius. We gave away four first half tries with dumb footy and have completely self destructed.

T-Boon

Coach
Deplorable effort and I don’t want to hear brad Arthur’s same thing he always says out the end of his face. He just sits there with the same look poking out his face.
There are virtually no coaches out there but just get someone off the street.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Which is funny cos about 65% of @hineyrulz posts in the game day forum are calling Henry a cheat, so....Have a beer for me hiney, I've got the black plague and I can't drink!

This is peak ParraBall. I don't think I've ever seen a collection of Eels players play this stupid. Even when we had Sandow and Rogers with their collective genius. We gave away four first half tries with dumb footy and have completely self destructed.

Yeah but hiney has charm, so he gets looked the other way, much like chick who has personality or perky tits

Chipmunk

Coach
To be honest the Storm should be disappointed that they havent scored 80 points by this stage. They've bombed plenty of tries.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
K

Perenara is a joke but this effort has been Z grade.

It happens quite often with BA in charge, at least Kearney had the excuse of an absolutely rubbish team.