What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Happy MEel

First Grade
Which is funny cos about 65% of @hineyrulz posts in the game day forum are calling Henry a cheat, so....Have a beer for me hiney, I've got the black plague and I can't drink!

This is peak ParraBall. I don't think I've ever seen a collection of Eels players play this stupid. Even when we had Sandow and Rogers with their collective genius. We gave away four first half tries with dumb footy and have completely self destructed.
Which started from one of the most bizarre coaching decisions in living memory.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Seriously this is the most pathetic performance I've seen in a long time. So many soft missed tackles and reserve grade handling errors. All this talk of upgrading contacts have got to their head.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I feel like people have misread my intent there, because I meant that the call was a stitch up and we were never winning tonight as separate issues....but also lol you've given Henry eleven times more than anyone else in the NRL forum thread bro!

I’m guessing Penrith is not looking too bad for DWZ :joy:

DaveMc

Juniors
Really disappointing to see that our team remains without any leadership on-field. I’d almost be inclined to pull any offer to Gutherson at this point, especially if this DWZ thing ends up coming to fruition. You could see how out of his element Gutherson was when trying to defend Sivo to Perenara, he sounded like a clown.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Really disappointing to see that our team remains without any leadership on-field. I’d almost be inclined to pull any offer to Gutherson at this point, especially if this DWZ thing ends up coming to fruition. You could see how out of his element Gutherson was when trying to defend Sivo to Perenara, he sounded like a clown.
TBH I thought he raised a valid argument quite calmly. His temperament was fine tonight, his ability/effort has been down.