What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Really disappointing to see that our team remains without any leadership on-field. I’d almost be inclined to pull any offer to Gutherson at this point, especially if this DWZ thing ends up coming to fruition. You could see how out of his element Gutherson was when trying to defend Sivo to Perenara, he sounded like a clown.

Gutho imo is worth the money, he brings so many more intangibles to the side. You always need players to a team that maybe over paid for but there influence on the team and game day is unmatched.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Does anyone else think BA was trying to be clever and a “SuperCoach”?

There’s certainly an argument to be made that some early success has gone to BA’s head.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We didn’t have the ball once when Sivo was off and storm scored 4 tries.

Commentary say it is hard to defend without a winger.

Still a shit performance but puts some perspective into it.

DaveMc

Juniors
Gutho imo is worth the money, he brings so many more intangibles to the side. You always need players to a team that maybe over paid for but there influence on the team and game day is unmatched.
I dunno man, blokes who get paid big bucks for having a huge influence on their team don’t lead teams that get 60 put on them.

84 Baby

Referee

There’s certainly an argument to be made that some early success has gone to BA’s head.
I do think sometimes because we aren't in the super teams, he feels he has to play ahead of the curve.
Unfortunately he doesn't come up with the best ideas it seems. Evidence is 2018

strider

Post Whore

No i tthink he thought we needed big bodies to match their bigs

But he forgot that our big bodies are slow and their little stepping merkins will run rampant

Dumb move

TheParraboy

Staff member
We didn’t have the ball once when Sivo was off and storm scored 4 tries.

Commentary say it is hard to defend without a winger.

Still a shit performance but puts some perspective into it.

They scored 6 tries in 17 min

38min

DaveMc

Juniors
I agree. Guth was asking for consistency in the ref's decisions. Nothing more.
I don’t think it was inconsistent. Alvaro didn’t look like he was knocked into next week, so there wasn’t a basis to bin the Tigers player.