What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Kornstar

Coach
I’m not as angry tonight as i was 2 weeks ago. We should have beat the Knights and we came out like shit and let the game get out of reach early.

We never had a chance tonight and it was always going to be an embarrassment.

No one will get sacked from tonight but BA needs to come up with a few more big recruitments or we have no chance at being anything more than a middling team like we are now.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I dunno man, blokes who get paid big bucks for having a huge influence on their team don’t lead teams that get 60 put on them.

I was waiting for a reply like this, however you will always get a flogging year and there.

64-12 vs manly we lost in 88, sterling, Ella, and many of the big guns from 86 played in that game. It happens.

DaveMc

Juniors
I was waiting for a reply like this, however you will always get a flogging year and there.

64-12 vs manly we lost in 88, sterling, Ella, and many of the big guns from 86 played in that game. It happens.
Well, I guess you and I have different expectations.

Eelectrica

Referee
Well at least they won't score 70! probably... maybe... um yeah.

I thought we were going to win this. I really did. Before the game started I mean.

Happy MEel

First Grade
No i tthink he thought we needed big bodies to match their bigs

But he forgot that our big bodies are slow and their little stepping merkins will run rampant

Dumb move
I tend to agree.

What a ridiculous concept. If that was the case there would be no need for quick middles. He needs to own this f**k up in the press conference.

Ron Jeremy

Coach

What my biggest issue is coaching, people don’t realise how obvious good coaching is. I was look at coaching on the way they address the fundamentals and consistency. Brian smith who I thought needed to go was extremely consistent coach and a great coach in his own right who had this. But his biggest issue was he never apart from one year had a side which undoubtedly you could say was unmatched for talent.

Kornstar

Coach
I don’t think it was inconsistent. Alvaro didn’t look like he was knocked into next week, so there wasn’t a basis to bin the Tigers player.

Bullshit, he f**king fell over trying to stand up. He was never coming back on.

T-Boon

Coach
Club needs to come up with a story about a stomach bug affecting the team. Some excuse like that.

hindy111

Post Whore
I seriously thought we had turned the corner. I really did. But he is a peanut.

Brandy mentioned it. 3 losses by eels been poor. There either good or terrible.
BA is not a bad coach. But he has had 6yrs and its time to move on, New ideas etc..

Latest posts