What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Chipmunk

Coach
We've certainly been well and truly out played by a team who will challenge for the Premiership, which we certainly won't be.

But some of the tactics tonight have alot to be desired. Not starting Mahoney, fullback playing dummy half, Junior playing 55 straight minutes, Mannah not getting on the field for the first 55 minutes

Surely the overall effort from the group had something to do with the tactics.

We've gone from a plus 50 for and against to negative in 80 minutes of football.

Some real questions on plenty of aspects of tonights performance.

ash411

Bench
I’m not as angry tonight as i was 2 weeks ago. We should have beat the Knights and we came out like shit and let the game get out of reach early.

We never had a chance tonight and it was always going to be an embarrassment.

No one will get sacked from tonight but BA needs to come up with a few more big recruitments or we have no chance at being anything more than a middling team like we are now.
Nah F**k that logic shit. We’re gonna get the spoon, everyone should be sacked right now, time to drink some bleach...

Kornstar

Coach
It was the reason we got off to a shit start. And you can’t recover against one of the best teams when you start poorly

Yep, to beat this team you need everything to work. You can’t make any mistakes and every chance you get you need to capitalise and score.

What a f**king terrible decision......presser should be interesting in the sense that it won’t be.......

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I’m not as angry tonight as i was 2 weeks ago. We should have beat the Knights and we came out like shit and let the game get out of reach early.

We never had a chance tonight and it was always going to be an embarrassment.

No one will get sacked from tonight but BA needs to come up with a few more big recruitments or we have no chance at being anything more than a middling team like we are now.

It won’t be BA mate, he will be sacked within the month!

hindy111

Post Whore
I respectively disagree. We compete early and I reckon they panic and the game is completely different. We gifted them a start and this is the result.

14-6 @halftime would of been different. But good teams are able to slow game down and wrestle back momentum

Latest posts