What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We have a promising side with plenty of young talent coming through.

Hopefully we might be able to get a coach to get the best out of them.

strider

Post Whore
Brandy mentioned it. 3 losses by eels been poor. There either good or terrible.
BA is not a bad coach. But he has had 6yrs and its time to move on, New ideas etc..
Yeah but brandy is a bit of a dope tbh .... this was our only disaster this year .... the other two games were tough against 2 tough teams on the road .... tonight we rolled over and cried like babies

Kornstar

Coach
Nah F**k that logic shit. We’re gonna get the spoon, everyone should be sacked right now, time to drink some bleach...

I can’t fault anyone calling for BA’s head after this though, the fans deserve to be pissed and the coach is the one who should cop it, he prepared this team knowing the Storm were ripped into last week and Bellamy would have them firing and he comes up with absolute shit.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Nah F**k that logic shit. We’re gonna get the spoon, everyone should be sacked right now, time to drink some bleach...
Not one person on here has had that attitude.

Tonight there were some clear f**k ups that people have pointed out.

Posts like yours are pure fallacy.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I was waiting for a reply like this, however you will always get a flogging year and there.

64-12 vs manly we lost in 88, sterling, Ella, and many of the big guns from 86 played in that game. It happens.

We lost 68 nil to raiders in 92, so we shouldn’t beat ourselves up tonight :joy:

emjaycee

Coach
We continue to be missing the one thing that we have been missing for about 12 years - forwards that run the ball with heart....

Our forwards seem to be set to run TO the line and not THROUGH the line.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tonight was not moses’ fault. This is on BA!!

Where did I even imply it was?

We played the dumbest game I have ever seen, never in it. Blame whatever you like, but we didn't just shoot ourselves in the foot, we blew both our feet off with a mortar and then set the remains on fire. Where/when we play two players has no bearing on individuals essentially conceded tries on their own.

You cannot give anyone the leg ups we gave Melbourne in that first half. Every single try was a result of a brain-dead error in one way or another.

Heads have to roll in terms of the playing 17, but with Sivo no doubt suspended on top of a few existing injuries it cuts the options.

Anyway you lot are welcome to your misery party

Avenger

Immortal
We continue to be missing the one thing that we have been missing for about 12 years - forwards that run the ball with heart....

Our forwards seem to be set to run TO the line and not THROUGH the line.
And who’s job is to motivate the merkins to do that I wonder ?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can’t believe you’re not livid about the utter shit our team just served up.

Offcourse I am, but I am going to try and keep the best foundation blocks in the side in the process. Now clearly gutho is one of our best players, Same with Moses etc. it’s the other players that we need to look at to upgrade.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What suggests Mahoney needs a rest?

The result is this...as plenty of people predicted.

Nothing I havent seen anything that says he needs a rest, but we aren’t at training either monitoring players. But he is a rookie playing big minutes so it’s a possibility.

Will be interesting to see what BA says.