What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

kdalymc

Bench
Tyrone Peachey has surely earned the award this week with one of the worst 10 minute spells I've ever seen to pretty much single handedly hand the win to Cronulla
Yep.
That penalty, and then a 40/20 when you’re 10m out...
Dugan in the first half was pretty epic too.

aqua_duck

Coach
Yep.
That penalty, and then a 40/20 when you’re 10m out...
Dugan in the first half was pretty epic too.
Then as if that was enough the icing on the cake was the last high shot penalty which pretty much ensured the Titans wouldn't get the ball back

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Every single Parra Player channeled the spirit of Paul tonight.

Legit Carige as a 53 year old hermit junkie that he is now would have done better then most of those merkins.

Bazal

Post Whore
Clint Gutherson has to be the epitome of this award.

A normally very good player (although Carige was just good) who had an absolute f**king mare out of the blue.

He made 5 tackles and missed 10!! And then the error for Melbourne's 963rd try was horrible.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Ben Hunt

Had a great game- but one déjàvu moment that probably can’t go unmentioned
Pretty pathetic of the scumbags in the media to dredge up a mistake from 4 years ago for one of their shitty headlines. If his team mates werent such gutless merkins and could tackle, the Broncos would have been 2015 premiers.

carcharias

Immortal
Hunt probably needs to see a shrink.
That’s 3 sitters dropped cold .
Everyone can deny it all they want but I bet I know what was going through his mind at the time.