What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Day...Or the Best?

The Worst OR the Best?

• Worst

• Best

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tedesco is the major loss, Woods is ass. I think the Tigers will be ok in the outside backs department though, there's that young kid coming through who I think will be able to fill Teddy's role in a few years. Ryan Paypenhauzen or whatever.

Tiger05

First Grade
Tedesco is the major loss, Woods is ass. I think the Tigers will be ok in the outside backs department though, there's that young kid coming through who I think will be able to fill Teddy's role in a few years. Ryan Paypenhauzen or whatever.

He has gone to the Storm.

Billythekid

First Grade
Tedesco is the big loss, he's going to be a star. The other 2 haven't performed and frankly are getting massive overs. Even if they perform better elsewhere you couldn't afford to keep them around.

Frankly the best clubs aren't build around Prima Donna turncoats like those 3. The club may have short term pain for the next 1-2 years but long term this was for the best. The tigers have long struggled because of having cancers like this at the club and you needed a clean out. Getting rid of them and f**king off their manager and his grubby influence is a huge positive.

With a good coach on board and money to spend things might finally change at the club.

Whilst I know loyalty isn't compulsory and they haven't technically done anything wrong the way they have handled this shows their true character. You don't want players who don't give a f**k about your club and are just out for a buck at the expense of all else.

Woods is the worst of all. The way he has handled this and as captain of the club no less really shows how little character he has. Good riddance and may the boos ring loud and clear whenever he plays again for or against the tigers.

Wests is Best

Juniors
Tedesco is the biggest loss, but at the end of the day he is a fullback. I would rather a million dollar 6 or 7 (that hopefully we can now get) that can lead the tigers rather than a fullback who is prone to injury. Good days I say!!

Clifferd

Coach

Poached by the storm once again lel

Tiger Woody

Juniors
You cant blame Hillbilly for taking the 1mill and going.Decent haircuts and makeovers are not cheap these days im told.
Hes not worth that and for Dogs to take him and want to unload Graham is mind boggling.
I have a feeling Graham and the ugly Dogs CEO dont get on.

Hillbilly complaining he had no help in the front row is a slap in the face for players like Ava,Grant and Sue.Surely they now have lost respect for this guy..the 3 of them seem like decent human beings and players we want to keep.
He thinks hes better than he is....no intimidation at all,illiterate on and off tv,looks like a homeless vagrant/squater.....
Reminds me of a second coming of "the soft shoe shuffler " in no neck Heighington.

The rest of the year is going to be tough.
Even if teddy ,woods or moses score a try ,theres no cheering from me.
It will be interesting to see all the players body language this week on the field.

macnaz

Staff member
What the f**k was our recruitment thinking :rage:... Lovett and Rancid while guys like Paypenhauzen walk.

Tiger Ted

Bench
What the f**k was our recruitment thinking :rage:... Lovett and Rancid while guys like Paypenhauzen walk.
He was a gun for Dundas shamrocks who my cousins kid plays for & who Adam Douehi played for.Papenhuyzen was always going to make it according to everyone except the gumps at Concord.He along with the avid tigers fan JAC will likely tear us apart next thur nite.

Vic Mackey

Referee
He was a gun for Dundas shamrocks who my cousins kid plays for & who Adam Douehi played for.Papenhuyzen was always going to make it according to everyone except the gumps at Concord.He along with the avid tigers fan JAC will likely tear us apart next thur nite.

I could be wrong, but I though we tried to keep him however Melbourne sold him the ‘Be taught by Slater then take over from him’ line, which to be fair is pretty fcking appealing

macnaz

Staff member
If the Storm are interested in a player TAKE NOTE ! They rarely buy shit .. with that in mind and before we provide them with more players to our detriment werent they also interested in buying Liddle ??