What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 9: Non Parra matches - MAGIC WEEKEND

TheParraboy

Staff member
Roosters 30-6
37min remain

This game has a similar feel as our game last night, except Roosters are down on troops

PizyfK1AXFu3-J5gGYlafpcT4LSXa2DqGyGtoAVimfZhikyCGFIW0EVNzRanieIWQtUtM8tBKzw_U1Ngq2mUu-Ly-FaeS1Tn3Nlwa5g=w267-h199-nc

Kornstar

Coach
Storm did lose Curtis Scott and Jarome Hughes

Can you imagine the score had they (quite rightly deserved too) had sent Sivo off? I reckon the fact that we were so bad played into them only sending him for 10.

Onto this game, So a player goes off and is not going to return by a crusher tackle and i heard the referee clearly say it was on report........if that is foul play why was there no sin bin?

I am not saying it should have been but by the logic they have used (only on us of course) it should have been a sin bin?

Noise

Coach
Can you imagine the score had they (quite rightly deserved too) had sent Sivo off? I reckon the fact that we were so bad played into them only sending him for 10.

Onto this game, So a player goes off and is not going to return by a crusher tackle and i heard the referee clearly say it was on report........if that is foul play why was there no sin bin?

I am not saying it should have been but by the logic they have used (only on us of course) it should have been a sin bin?

*scrap that they prob got the crusher one wrong

Last edited:

Kornstar

Coach
*scrap that they prob got the crusher one wrong

Don't get me wrong, i agree with you i don't think the player was at fault and it was just shit luck, but he still put it on report so they are saying it needs to be looked at......sin bin using the NRL's logic.

I don't really care by the way but they certainly have left themselves open to questions.

Latest posts