What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Cowboys Fantasy Team

emjaycee

Coach
Following on from last nights abysmal effort, lets have some fun and pick your fantasy team for the Cowboys game. Fantasy because I am not sure BA will drop anyone after last night so the only change will be a replacement for Sivo who will get at least a week's break.

Mine is:

1. Gutho
2, Gennings
3. Mennings
4. Salmon
5. Fergy
6. French
7. Moses
8. Paulo
9. Mahoney
10. Alvaro
11. Lane
12. Niukore
13. Ma'u

14. Moeroa
15. Mannah
16. Kaufusi
17. Gower

Go for it Merkins.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I was just thinking about throwing French the 6 jumper, and moving Salmon either to the centres, or at 14.

Like that side!

Bazal

Post Whore
Gawd, it's really tough with players out...

1-Gutherson
2-Gennings
3-Mennings
4-Parry?
5-Fergo
6-Salmon (really no option IMO and been steady)
7-Moses
8-Paulo
9-Mahoney
10-Mannah
11-Lane
12-Marata
13-Alvaro

14-Kaufusi
15-Evans
16-Gower
17-Ma'u

I mean, it's not like we have plenty of options fit and firing. But I think we need to send a message to some players.

Taka, Terepo need a massive attitude adjustment and Tep has just been ineffective and started making dumb plays.

Evans has at worst done his job this year, Gower is steady, Kaufusi been good. Mannah and Alvaro starting might mess with the rotation too much? But I think will combat our slow starts around the ruck. And Gower/Ma'u are good defenders.

Not sure on Parry. But I think we need Salmon at six, Bevs defence is a concern and his kicking is no better anyway. Smith is abysmal in defence

I'm sure I forgot some merkin, I always do

emjaycee

Coach
Gawd, it's really tough with players out...

1-Gutherson
2-Gennings
3-Mennings
4-Parry?
5-Fergo
6-Salmon (really no option IMO and been steady)
7-Moses
8-Paulo
9-Mahoney
10-Mannah
11-Lane
12-Marata
13-Alvaro

14-Kaufusi
15-Evans
16-Gower
17-Ma'u

I mean, it's not like we have plenty of options fit and firing. But I think we need to send a message to some players.

Taka, Terepo need a massive attitude adjustment and Tep has just been ineffective and started making dumb plays.

Evans has at worst done his job this year, Gower is steady, Kaufusi been good. Mannah and Alvaro starting might mess with the rotation too much? But I think will combat our slow starts around the ruck. And Gower/Ma'u are good defenders.

Not sure on Parry. But I think we need Salmon at six, Bevs defence is a concern and his kicking is no better anyway. Smith is abysmal in defence

I'm sure I forgot some merkin, I always do
Parry not eligible until after June 30 I think.

emjaycee

Coach
Is Hoffman injured? He’s been decent when filling in this year
Hoffman to wing?
Gennings was in front of him all last year and Hoff only got game time this year cause Gennings was injured or suspended.

84 Baby

Referee
Stay with me lads, but I'm thinking maybe we bring Mahoney off the bench and get Gutho in to acting half from the kick off....
Pfft Gutho was useless. Now actually having Penis Torpedo as acting half will be a stroke of genius.

Or possibly evidence of BA having a stroke

Kornstar

Coach
1-Tedesco
2-T.Trbojevic
3-L.Mitchell
4-Jennings
5-Fergo
6-Keary
7-Cronk
8-Paulo
9-C.Smith