What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Djay

Juniors
Did anyone see the dressing room footage just before the team were about to run out? BA, Moses and Gutho were talking together. Gutho seemed to crack the shits and waved off something that was said in his direction as he was walking out of the room.

Maybe I was seeing things, but it didn't look right to me.
I saw that, Moses sort of grinned and looked at BA and Gutho walked off but I didn't think much of it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well we've shown our willingness to cheat in the past also. What's your point?
Given our results since then we've obviously 'learnt' from it. Have they? Last time they had such a dominant team they were cheating. If it was so easy to do without cheating why would they take that risk? I remember being suspicious of them at the time and I'm suspicious now.

And if we ever find ourselves consistently successful I will absolutely assume we're cheating the cap again. I'll just hope we don't get caught again.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Did anyone see the dressing room footage just before the team were about to run out? BA, Moses and Gutho were talking together. Gutho seemed to crack the shits and waved off something that was said in his direction as he was walking out of the room.

Maybe I was seeing things, but it didn't look right to me.
BA let rip a pungent fart.

eel01s

Bench
I was half watching the game whilst at a 50th birthday party. First time I can remember not wanting to watch the game on replay.

Simply not good enough. We need a change next season.

emjaycee

Coach
I saw that, Moses sort of grinned and looked at BA and Gutho walked off but I didn't think much of it.
Gutho as the captain walked off to the dressing room (from the warm up room) to get the players so we could take the field...
FFS, why does every action taken have to be made into something dramatic?

Gronk

Staff member
Gutho as the captain walked off to the dressing room (from the warm up room) to get the players so we could take the field...

Everyone is looking for a gotcha moment. They have their personal scapegoats and follow that agenda via that bias.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If that's true then why did the audio pick up Gutho calling BA a "useless f**king bald idiot"?

emjaycee

Coach
If that's true then why did the audio pick up Gutho calling BA a "useless f**king bald idiot"?
They were actually having a discussion regarding Mary McGregor
Actually, if you listen carefully you can hear BA say "I'm thinking of starting Timmy as hooker instead of Reedy ".

Which is when Gutho said " seriously, not that useless f**ken bald idiot."

And the rest is history.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am an experienced lip reader.
I took it as - If only we had Phil Gould as our General manager. He is a god to my head and devil in the bed

strider

Post Whore
I am an experienced lip reader.
I took it as - If only we had Phil Gould as our General manager. He is a god to my head and devil in the bed
Im a world renown lip reader, and i can categorically say that he said - "i just ran into some merkin named Mick, what a fruitloop"

Djay

Juniors
Like I said I didn't think much of it, nor do I care I am merely stating I saw it too.....

Latest posts