What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders 3, 2, 1

So for Round 9 of the 2019 season. My votes -

3 points: Siosiua Taukeiaho. 24 tackles, 21 runs for 247 metres, 2 goals, and I believe played the full 80 minutes. Was a mountain yesterday, especially in the second half when fatigue set in.

2 points: James Tedesco. 14 runs for 184 metres, 3 try assist, 2 line breaks and 1 try. Was scinitillating with ball in hand and solid at the back defensively.

Jared Warea-Hargreaves: 28 tackles, 16 runs for 137 metres. Just behind SST for impact up front in attack and defence. Only negative was some bad penalties he conceded.

Valheru

Coach
Didn't see the match so can't vote yet. I'm just glad none of the injuries appear to be serious.

We are nearing the part of the season where squad management will be crucial. Expect us to drop a few matches in the next 8 games.

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. SST. Maybe the best prop in the game. The Tongan God is in his prime at 27 and I hope we extend his deal for a few more years. What a player!

2. Teddy. He's the Terminator. The T1000. Just slaughtering opponents every week with the most relentless work ethic and running game.

1. JWH. Our middle third is on a mission this year. Jared just keeps putting in 8-9/10 performances every week.

3: SST
2: Teddy
1: JWH
Special shout out to Toupanoua.
Really proud of the effort by a tired bunch of boys. Aubusson in particular looked spent. Anyone know what the handshake try celebrations was about? Loved it

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
I also have 3 SST 2 Teddy 1 JWH

Agree that we do look tired but such is the weakness if this comp we will probably still rattle of more wins than losses over the origin period. I don't really care what happens as long as Robbo gives every one a rest at some point.

It is also worth noting that we have played all of the other 7 teams currently in the top 8 for a 6-1 record. Given we have only played 9 games that is an amazing stay. In contrast south's have only played 2 top 8 opponents for a 1-1 record.

We only play 4 of 15 games against current top 8 sides the rest of the way.

Latest posts