What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad An Origin Bolter?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My money is on

6. Keary left
7. Cleary right

Freddie will stick with the young one and pick the entire Roosters left edge and justify that way.

I feel for the pennies halves, worst dummy halves in the game, zero penetration makes halves easy targets.

Cook is a different proposition and Nathan will thrive.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Josh Morris may return to rep footy for this.

NSW have 3/4s dropping like flies

Maybe even Duges will get looked at
Yep need a right centre, I get Dugan's quips about chopping and changing now.
Morris can play either side.

Turbo would be first choice.

Frenzy.

Immortal
My money is on

6. Keary left
7. Cleary right

Freddie will stick with the young one and pick the entire Roosters left edge and justify that way.

I feel for the pennies halves, worst dummy halves in the game, zero penetration makes halves easy targets.

I’ve seen Cookie suffer when his pigs don’t win as well.

Yeah Penrith dummy halves are shitty but their forwards have all been playing like cats.

Regan Campbell Mercury has done nuffin. Tim Grant is a plodder. JFH has lost his mojo. Kikau is a one trick pony and made of glass. He’d leave the field with a fractured eyelash. Yeo is good but now he’s a casualty. Tamou? Best days gooorrrrnnnneeee.

Troubled club. I’d be wary of the baggage any Panther brought into the Blues team.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep need a right centre, I get Dugan's quips about chopping and changing now.
Morris can play either side.

Turbo would be first choice.

Actually Morris has only ever played SOO on the right. They always put him on GIs side

Remember the game he refused to off after doing his ACL in 2014? Was playing right wing. Brett had already fone off with a dislocated shoulder

The man is a legend

bluefox68

Staff member
My money is on

6. Keary left
7. Cleary right

Mate, spot on...

It’s a truism (everyone says it, but it is true!) - but forwards win games!

The team has to be rolling forward for the halves to have space!

Yes, there are occasional moments of brilliance and luck, but, generally, this is the case!

jc155776

Coach
Mitchell looks like he was over reacting big time.

Probably a sprained pube
Nah groins are a funny injury.

I’ve done one, felt the merkin go pop and could barely move without a shooting pain. End of a game I could move again fine but certain angles I’d almost feel like collapsing.

Took a few weeks to get right and it was only a minor strain. Swear to god it felt like some connective muscle fully popped out from where it should be when it happened though.

Card Shark

Immortal
Likewise. Got a slight strain & it was very disconcerting.

Went away after a week or 2, wouldn’t have liked something more serious.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have noticed, The Chad has quite the media profile these days too.

Regular on NRL Tonight (every two weeks)
Bill & Boz (not sure but is a regular)
Pops up on Nine as well and other Fox shows.

Is good too, very humble and knowledgeable, speaks well.

You ok @txta ?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just saying represents the Sharks well, I don't see say Bakuya or Feki, similars age, experience.

Media loves The Chad.

coolumsharkie

Referee
According to Alexander it's out of Cleary, Reynolds and Chad. I mean anyone could easily speculate that just on current form but apparently he is really a big chance of being considered.

DJShaksta

First Grade
According to Alexander it's out of Cleary, Reynolds and Chad. I mean anyone could easily speculate that just on current form but apparently he is really a big chance of being considered.
On form he's in the top few 7's currently.
I think they'll go with Cleary though.
I'd like to see Chad get selected for him, but for Cronulla I hope we get no one selected.

Latest posts