What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs Cowboys Fantasy Team

Soto

Bench
This idea intrigues me, can I subscribe to your news letter???
French
Gennings
Mennings
Guth
Fergo
Salmon
Moses
Gower
Nuikore
Lane
Mannah
Mahoney
Paulo
Reserves
Alvaro
Kaufusi
Mau
Mcillwrick

We need some blistering at the back. French.
With 2 big strong wingers i think French can thrive by backing up the middle, quick darts off quick play the balls and lead the kick chase.
Very few players if any will blow French away in the pace stakes. If he plays against the storm, he probably also stops a few raids...u cant train pace
I don't see Guths game changing too much playing at right centre. Plus defensively he has better lateral movement than Taka. Taka still has too many errors.
Moeroa needs a spell in Wenty. Too much dropped balll, penalties and concussions.
Close call between Mau and Terepo.
Alvaro can tighten the middle when he comes on and the benefit of having 2 genuine 9's gives us the ability to have fresh hookers who should be trying to split teams up the middle instead of being just distributors and tackling machines. We need more variety in our game..

eels_fan

First Grade
Gutho
Gennings
Jennings
Salmon
Fergo
Smith
Moses (c)
Alvaro
Mahoney
Paulo
Lane
Niukore
Ma’u

Mannah
Kaufusi
Stone
Tepai

Hopefully naming Smith is just a smokescreen for Frenchy's debut in the halves. This is a new and innovative BA. And he can be a real merkin.

84 Baby

Referee
We will lose
ERs3It.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Honestly the players that need to go are Terepo and Taka.

Will Smith is rubbish but if having him in the six means those two run out for Wenty, I'm all for it. He played well last time we beat the Cows up there

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lol typical BA, blame the young bloke in Salmon while his old favourites continue to offer SFA.

And Will Smith lololololol!!

3 more years of this oh joy!!

emjaycee

Coach
lol typical BA, blame the young bloke in Salmon while his old favourites continue to offer SFA.

And Will Smith lololololol!!

3 more years of this oh joy!!
Serious question... is this non-stop negativity actually part of your real personality or just a persona you put on here for some reason? Either way, I reckon it would be hard to be you and harder to be someone who lives with you if you are like this in real-life.