What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the first coach fired in 2019?

Who will be the first coach fired in 2019?

• Arthur (Eels)

• Brennan (Titans)

• Brown (Knights)

• Green (Cowboys)

• Kearney (Warriors)

• McGregor (Dragons)

• Morris (Sharks)

• Pay (Bulldogs)

• Stuart (Raiders)

• Other (Bellamy, Bennett, Cleary, Hasler, Maguire, Robinson, or Seibold)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SBD82

Coach
Has there ever been a coach get an upgrade/extension the week after getting 60+ put on his team?
Not as bad a loss, but way dumber.

We announced the extension of Steve Price at halftime in a game that we were trailing 16-4. In the end we lost 34-10.

Life's Good

Coach
Put me down for Garth ‘Block Play’ Brennan.
Less block plays, more tackling practice at training please.

He should go down swinging & drop Taylor. He looks totally uninterested even though his forwards are getting him into position.
Surely Roberts/Brimson would have a go(actually they have been).

no name

Coach
He should go down swinging & drop Taylor. He looks totally uninterested even though his forwards are getting him into position.
Surely Roberts/Brimson would have a go(actually they have been).
Yeah, Taylor isn’t putting in at all and should be dropped.
But unless Garth changes his predictable game plan and works on some defence, he should be gone, Taylor or no Taylor.

HowHigh

Coach
A few rounds ago I would have said Brown but they've strung a few wins together
I wish the correct answer was Mary. We might continue our losing streak to 7 or 8 but once we win a couple in a row they'll extend him again.

JB04

Juniors
A few rounds ago I would have said Brown but they've strung a few wins together
I wish the correct answer was Mary. We might continue our losing streak to 7 or 8 but once we win a couple in a row they'll extend him again.

I find it amazing and hilarious there’s a 451 page thread in the dragons forum titled ‘Sack mcgregor’ :joy: