What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Anyone think James Roberts should be reached out to? Bloke seems like a lost soul and players seem to love BA.
JR is an electric player when happy.

Wouldn’t go near him to be honest. Apparent issues off the field and once that speed declines he will be pretty ordinary.

woddy

Juniors
Raft of NRL players offered to Super League clubs
May 14, 2019 Matthew Shaw
AlvaroD_RC1_1861.jpg

Daniel Alvaro is among the NRL players currently being offered to clubs ahead of 2020.

NRL agents have started to shop their overseas players to clubs in the Northern Hemisphere with a view to making the move from down under.

25-year-old prop Alvaro has played regularly for Parramatta this season and has already made 74 NRL appearances. An Italy international, he would be a sound pick up for several Super League clubs.

But he isn’t the only talent available, with the likes of Cronulla centre Aaron Gray, South Sydney back-rower Kyle Turner and St George Illawarra prop Jeremy Latimore also on the market.

Turner_RC1_9646.jpg

Kyle Turner
Others offered to clubs include Kurt Capewell, Cronulla’s 25-year-old utility, North Queensland forward Corey Jensen, Parramatta forward Ray Stone and Gold Coast youngster Max King.

It remains to be seen which clubs will take make a move for the overseas stars, with business likely to pick up in the week leading up to the Magic Weekend. Many of the overseas player managers come to the UK every year for the event on a scouting and networking mission.

Cronulla Sharks’ Premiership-winning winger Sosaia Feki has also been offered around clubs.

http://www.totalrl.com/raft-of-nrl-...O5jhUJI2MwXfDz92-TaQ-NU0jSkSbzT3yz_G8l5WZp1to

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There has been a steady stream of negativity from @IFR33K and @hineyrulz that I find a bit boring and predictable. It is very easy to position yourself as a genius in hindsight. Also very easy to offer criticism without being constructive. Any dumb merkin can do that.
Before the game: "I don't understand why Arthur's is starting Mahoney from the bench."

Afterwards: "FFS ITS THE REASON WE GOT f**kEN SMASHED I KNEW IT WAS A SHIT IDEA !!!!!1!!"

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

TheRam

Coach
Mr. PouPou Escobar has been claiming on here for years that the problem isn't inside the club and I am starting to finally think he may be right. He claims the problem is with us, the supporters and what our expectations are and that this leads to constant change and no long term direction within the club. This would filter to the playing group in some way I reckon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

You been drinking the Poo cool-aid my friend.

Fan expectation is our clubs problem? Now I've heard it all. Imagine how sh*t house Man United must be with all their "FAN EXPECTATION". Wow how the hell can they cope with so much pressure from them dirty, rotten, nasty fans? Clubs should just tell their fans to just p*ss the f**k off! Damn them, How dare they ever want or expect success.

hindy111

Post Whore
Before the game: "I don't understand why Arthur's is starting Mahoney from the bench."

Afterwards: "FFS ITS THE REASON WE GOT f**kEN SMASHED I KNEW IT WAS A SHIT IDEA !!!!!1!!"

Yes but did he say i DONT understand or did he say
I dont UNDERSTAND.
Big difference

IFR33K

Coach

So you enjoyed watching the team play with no hooker or fullback to start the game? If it were such a great idea why haven’t the great coaches adopted this ploy? It wasn’t the reason why we lost,
But possibly the worst tactic many fans have witnessed in recent times. I don’t understand how the coach is immune to criticism in your eyes. Just another brain fart from him I guess

Happy MEel

First Grade
So you enjoyed watching the team play with no hooker or fullback to start the game? If it were such a great idea why haven’t the great coaches adopted this ploy? It wasn’t the reason why we lost,
But possibly the worst tactic many fans have witnessed in recent times. I don’t understand how the coach is immune to criticism in your eyes. Just another brain fart from him I guess
Nah mate, we were taking necessary risks.

Gronk

Staff member
Penrith Panthers’ DWZ responds to rumours
linking him with shock Parramatta Eels switch

PANTHERS

ffdd2274b0d061f36d4d4e1b2625c383

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak of the PanthersSource: Getty Images
Penrith Panthers outside back Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has spoken for the first time about rumours linking him to a move to the Parramatta Eels.

The New Zealand native, who last year was made captain of his national side, has been part of a Panthers side which have struggled in the early part of the season.

Over the weekend, reports emerged that Watene-Zelezniak was a target for the Eels as part of a mid-season raid on the Panthers.

But speaking to the Fox League Podcast, the 23-year-old admitted his surprise at the speculation and said he was happy at the Panthers.

“I woke up that morning and I was like: ‘wow’ I have no idea about this. It’s pretty weird but all I know is I’m signed here for two years.

“That was my biggest fear. It was the first time I have been in that position. I have been reassured that I’ve got two years here and I’m happy and I’ll be doing everything I can to do my best for those two years.

“You never know what happens, football’s a weird sport, things can happen just like that.

I had family messaging me saying: ‘is this true?’ All I know is it’s all words and rumour at the moment.”

Watene-Zelezniak was quick to shoot down the notion that it might have been a little bit of agent talk which fired the rumour mill into overdrive, saying he has a close bond with his manger Tyran Smith.

“My manager’s like a family friend, he’s been amazing for me,” he said. “I know whatever he does is in the interest of my family and wife and kids. But he said just to be focused on football and do your thing. I trust my kids with him, he’s family to us.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...h/news-story/d697ba1f077e62c43eb1f99140c00069

Latest posts