What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smash the hoodoo!!!

SadShark

Bench
Questions to the floor:
Is it the Sharks stool inducing fear of playing Manly or do Manly lift exponentially when playing said stool excretors Cronulla?

Do Cronulla just fear a maroon colour?

Card Shark

Immortal
Manly just lift.

They love beating us & they rise for the game instinctively.

They won’t have DCE to steer the ship this time, so we will end the hoodoo emphatically...until next time we play them.

We have one slight advantage this week, that is if A-Fi and Prior play, it will mean we've had basically the same side for three weeks in a row bar a wing change.
A bit of game day combos already worked and a couple of wins.
I actually have the feeling we may put a score on here.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We have one slight advantage this week, that is if A-Fi and Prior play, it will mean we've had basically the same side for three weeks in a row bar a wing change.
A bit of game day combos already worked and a couple of wins.
I actually have the feeling we may put a score on here.

Dunno about that but I like it.

I think there will be some sort of lamb to the slaughter.

Thats why Sunday’s dish will be lamb

Better do beetroot and that maroon coloured sweet potato with it. And maybe a rhubarb desert

SadShark

Bench
I read where tapou reckons Dylan Walker will throw it back in our face and score 2 try’s.
They will give it to him, but knowing Dylan Walker he will give it back by scoring a couple of tries. That’s the character of Dylan Walker and that’s why we love him," Taupau said.

He is a bit of the court jester. He’ll throw it right back in their faces. It’s all a bit of fun and banter. I think most players sort of expect it when they go through some stuff. It’s the way you handle it."

Walker braced for heavy verbal barrage from Sharks fans
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/14/walker-braced-for-heavy-verbal-barrage-from-sharks-fans/

I am of the opinion that if his career ended on Sunday arvo that I personally would laugh about it.
They gifted this maggot a try. Cronulla eternally defy the good guy winning story.