What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
With the 650k assigned for Gutherson, they should pull it offer $400k to Coote for one season, upgrade a few deserving guys and let Coote do his thing trying to secure another year.
Meanwhile get talking to KayPong for 2021.

Remember that season we got out of Michael Gordon a few years ago? That was as good as anything Gutherson has in him and cheap as chips I think. I think we can get Guths level of FB play out of someone much cheaper than $650k.
Virtually all of your ideas are shit, but I respect the fact that you don't position yourself as a hindsight genius like others do.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
The fella who was on facebook is claiming that it's meant to be a 2 year extension around the 700k mark. Gutho was meant to sign at 1:45pm, hence the presser at 2pm. He then informed the club he wanted more time. Probably makes a bit of sense with the press randomly being there only for Gutho to give it them "I just wanna play footy... it'll be sorted soon" chat.
That sounds a lot like Hindy's mate Mick. Also like bullshit to me. He's got no idea. (not you @Matty Bhoy)

Gronk

Staff member
I f**king told you Micks in hospital. Ease up on the guy. He needs rest and possitive vibes if he is any chance of getting through this.

Mate I think it was the vibes that got him in trouble in the first place.

DiuLusb.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
Virtually all of your ideas are shit, but I respect the fact that you don't position yourself as a hindsight genius like others do.

They aren't "my" ideas. They are just ideas that exist and are getting expressed/verbalised out of my keyboard.

F-you. He said "virtually all my ideas are shit" which means there may be or possibly is at least one idea that has been expressed out of my keyboard that he thinks is not shit which means it could be as good as awesome.
Mate, that idea was awesome. You've had a few others that made sense to me too. I can't remember what they were but I do remember a few times thinking to myself that you could be onto something.

T-Boon

Coach
Mate, that idea was awesome. You've had a few others that made sense to me too. I can't remember what they were but I do remember a few times thinking to myself that you could be onto something.

OK well I retract my roid induced remarks.

Last edited: