What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official King Gutherson Appreciation Thread

I think it's hard to find really good Korean in Australia tbh. There's a lot of middle of the road places around.
There used to be a Korean bbq joint at Baulko that was fairly decent. There was/is one at Carlingford too that was pretty good. Best korean I ever had was at a korean chaps place at Carbramatta. A friend of my ex. His mum prepared everything and all he had to do was bbq it. was delicious. I particularly liked the cows tongue.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Prediction:

King Gutho will have more wins as captain on home soil than any other captain till the end of 2022

Word up

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm guessing that the presser yesterday was to announce his re-signing then something went pear shaped yesterday arvo, then it was sorted last night and agreed so it will be announced today

T-Boon

Coach
I liked Guth a lot more before I knew anything about his agent. I think thats when a player jumps the shark....when you learn who their agent is and he is someone you have always considered to be scum.

Latest posts