What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 RM Cup & Sydney Shield

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
Half time at Matitland, Newcastle Rebels leading RMC 18-10. In a fast paced game RMC looked on top for a significant portion of the half, leading 10-4 at one stage, but nearly every time Newcastle got an opportunity they converted into points. Rebels hooker, Alex Langbridge is having a great game.
Ahh another player Parramatta could have had at the age of 16 but wanted him to play local club footy. Proved a reasonable reserve grader over the years

imgunawin72

Juniors
Ahh another player Parramatta could have had at the age of 16 but wanted him to play local club footy. Proved a reasonable reserve grader over the years
If he has serious aspirations of playing first grade he needs to come n plsy RMC and push for a NSW cup spot. Miaka sivo is an example.

imgunawin72

Juniors
Any predictions for this weeks SS and RMC games???
St marys v ECE ?
With no Flegg for the next 2 weeks lets see which clubs dump players into SS? Hopefully not too many

Pantherman72

Juniors
Is Cabra playing with 150 points
Chris Yates to buy his way out of trouble again. Seems like a dud deal for Asquith to lose Honeti Tuha to a rival unless they are now getting James Tuitahi back who Norths swapped with Honeti T?

rightleftin

Juniors
For such a strong junior club I can't see much development or opportunity for their kids

There is no pathway at the moment. I don't know how many Cabra juniors are playing in SS but below that the A Grade is coming last in a 10 team comp and Cabra does not have an U/23 or U/20 side. The gap from U/18 to SS is too large.

rightleftin

Juniors
Honeti Tuha certainly has a good strike rate, he has scored 56 tries in NSW Cup in 89 games. As well as signing Tuha, Cabra has also added Kenny Niko to their roster.

Honeti Tuha certainly has a good strike rate, he has scored 56 tries in NSW Cup in 89 games. As well as signing Tuha, Cabra has also added Kenny Niko to their roster.

I don't think he is the player he used to be. His games this season have been very inconsistent. Started the first couple of rounds well but it looked to me that he thought he should be playing ISP and his attitude reflected that. Maybe he expects to get a start in the Bulldogs ISP. Won't like Yates style of coaching.

Oldschool

Juniors
I don't think he is the player he used to be. His games this season have been very inconsistent. Started the first couple of rounds well but it looked to me that he thought he should be playing ISP and his attitude reflected that. Maybe he expects to get a start in the Bulldogs ISP. Won't like Yates style of coaching.
For a bloke with that much ISP experience he certainly didn't stand out in the RMC games I saw him play.

Last edited:

Latest posts