What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fiji

Whatwhere

Juniors
Presenting this many opportunities to young players in both codes throughout the pacific can’t be a bad thing. They can pick and choose and drive their own market value.

Absolutely. People on forums tend to get too invested in code wars while overlooking the realities of such movements to those in places like the Islands. The presence of opportunity. Players don't care too much which one it is as long as there's the opportunity to earn a living especially now if it's coupled with not having to move to the NH to do it.

Shark62

Juniors
Absolutely. People on forums tend to get too invested in code wars while overlooking the realities of such movements to those in places like the Islands. The presence of opportunity. Players don't care too much which one it is as long as there's the opportunity to earn a living especially now if it's coupled with not having to move to the NH to do it.
That’s a bit rational for a lot of people here I’m afraid. Don’t go to the fight club is my advice. There are some highly irrational and emotionally fragile league followers there I can assure you.