What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Iron Lion

Juniors
That is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while congrats.

Replace God and Jesus with Laurel and Hardy or Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy, what's your answer??

Well given that Laurel and Hardy or Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy have not been prayed to, worshipped and followed for thousands of years im not sure how your relating the two?

Care to expand?

Iron Lion

Juniors
Iron Lion is the resident Warriors forum village idiot guys, just ignore.

Why do you feel the need to insult a fellow forum member?

We are allowed to share different opinions. I still respect others with different thoughts than my own.

Its a shame you did that.

jaseg

Juniors
Why do you feel the need to insult a fellow forum member?

We are allowed to share different opinions. I still respect others with different thoughts than my own.

Its a shame you did that.

Still waiting on Watmough, Matai & Iain Thornley to pitch up at the Warriors mate.

But don't worry - I have FAITH. Clearly that trumps all.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think this case is going to come down to how robust the ARU's social media policy is and their initial warning of Folau was.
They have a code of conduct for all employees that is freely accessible on their website.

This case has been heard by an independent tribunal and they've found he committed a high level breach. The ball isn't in Folau's court on this.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well given that Laurel and Hardy or Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy have not been prayed to, worshipped and followed for thousands of years im not sure how your relating the two?

Care to expand?

ZZZZZZZ

Nah thought you might have been more of a challenge, this is where the argument becomes circular and brain dead.

"Thousands of years we have prayed to him" FMD you'd think by now you would have made SOME f**king progress!!!!!!

Cheers.

Pommy

Coach
What a cop out.

Why would I read these fairy tales for?

Where is the evidence?

Where are the Fossils for Macroevolution?

Instead of avoiding the question - answer it.

Where are the fossils? We have millions upon millions of year old dinosaur bones right?

So where are any fossils displaying macroevolution?

Come on seriously

You need a bigger belief to believe evolution than Christians need to believe in God.

Just look at particle theory. How does that not offer enough proof to you of God?

Ok I will bite, how does particle theory provide evidence of god?

Meth

Staff member
They have a code of conduct for all employees that is freely accessible on their website.

This case has been heard by an independent tribunal and they've found he committed a high level breach. The ball isn't in Folau's court on this.

We’ll see how it plays out, I guess

age.s

First Grade
But I’m sure it’s all as straightforward as you say Timmah

The simple fact that it's dragged on for this long strongly suggests there's more to it than a breach of code of conduct = gone.

Personally I think they're just desperate to have him available for the WC, but they clearly don't really want to just punt him.

Meth

Staff member
The simple fact that it's dragged on for this long strongly suggests there's more to it than a breach of code of conduct = gone.

Personally I think they're just desperate to have him available for the WC, but they clearly don't really want to just punt him.

Yep- it’s obviously more complicated (beyond the court of public opinion) than some on here are making it out to be.

He won’t go to the World Cup though. His Union playing career is over

Latest posts