What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Charges 2019

skeepe

Immortal
I really challenge anyone to look at the footage of that tackle and say he should skate on that charge. The judiciary continues to be a total and utter debacle.

Apparently he successfully argued that Bateman chicken-winged himself by struggling to get free of Maloney’s grip.

f**king clown shoes.

some11

Referee
I really challenge anyone to look at the footage of that tackle and say he should skate on that charge. The judiciary continues to be a total and utter debacle.
What a f**king grub, that's even more blatant than when Issac Luke went to town on Rangi Chase's leg.

TheDMC

Bench

I'm a fan of Maloney but that is baloney.
Watching it live on telly it was a blatant chicken wing, saw it happen and went WTF.
Replays only confirmed it.

Iafeta

Referee
Hahahahahhahahahaaha.

The system is rear ended. Sivo gets one week after nearly decapitating a bloke

lockyno1

Post Whore
So that’s apparently a careless high tackle...

Exactly what is reckless these days! The MRP are a bunch of loons!

aqua_duck

Coach
The way things are going I reckon you could hit someone in the face with a baseball bat, get charged with a grade 1 reckless and get at most 2 weeks

gerg

Juniors
Hahahahahhahahahaaha.

That's unreal. Two weeks in a row. Norman unable to play this week, I'm assuming because he didn't pass the concussion protocols and you would have to assume the same for Hughes.

Saxon

Bench
Hahahahahhahahahaaha.

How the f**k does a grade 3 high shot only get a week?
Come to think of it, how the f**k was that graded as 'careless'?

lockyno1

Post Whore
How the f**k does a grade 3 high shot only get a week?
Come to think of it, how the f**k was that graded as 'careless'?

That’s the issue- if that’s careless sack the lot of the match review committee as they have no idea. Reckless at best.

TheFrog

Coach
For the second week running, a player has been charged after Ben Cummins failed to act on the incident in-game. Cummins needs a spell in park footy, IMHO.