What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

Meth

Staff member
Of course it has legs on it.

Even if he'd snotted Castle and been sacked he'd have a right of appeal. And the right to challenge it in court.

It doesn't mean it isn't quite clear cut.

I’m not a lawyer, so I don’t know, admittedly. As I said, I am (morbidly) curious to see how it plays out though.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
But I’m sure it’s all as straightforward as you say Timmah
Well they just sacked him, so yeah, it is.

He's free to challenge it but it's fairly clear he breached the code of conduct.

Iron Lion

Juniors
Sounds good to me. I’ll be down in hell getting pissed with Bon Scott and snorting coke off Janis Joplin’s tits while you lot are sitting on clouds strumming harps with jeebus

Sounds fun but hell won't be that either lol your not God, you don't make the rules.

We won't be in the clouds either. Gods people will live on a new earth. New rules, happy times.

Check out the theology, you gonna get old one day. Good to know your options:)

Either way ...

Iron Lion

Juniors
It's not. Legal proceedings drag out all of the time. That's just how it works when you've got the opportunity to pick over minutiae of language, and people getting paid very well by the hour to do so. Cynical, yes... but also true - from experience.

There was a mistake on RA's part in not providing an extra, specific social media clause - but only a mistake to the extent that they now have to go through code of conduct hearings etc, allowing it to drag out, which the media love.

It's really not something Folau has any significant chance of winning. At this point his only win is in the publicity he can get.

Let's see if your right Mr Jason George.

I'm confident this could go to the high court,

Knight Vision

First Grade
Spoken like somebody who clearly has an understanding of middle eastern history, Aramaic and Hebrew roots, theology, eschatology and full context of so-called stories laid out over 66 books and the thousands of outside sources that point to them.

What makes you an authority to say it is not the word of God?

What evidence can you produce to state such a claim?

The worlds greatest atheists who refute the claims of Jesus all except he existed.

Utter rubbish. You sir do not read much and have at best a fragile grasp of reality and science. Have you ever heard of genetics? This is a irrefutable road map to evolution - facts, regardless of fossilized remains. From a genetic mutation in the jaw that gave rise to cranial expansion allowing a larger brain to an embedded virus facilitating much of our analytical thought processes the genetic evidence is clear. Ever wondered why some people require wisdom teeth removed? Ever heard of fossils ? Come on man, just the basic fundamental understandings of life ....not a fairytale.

As the pagans worshiped the winter solstice on the 22nd of December and after a brief pause celebrated the return of the sun 3 days later. The truth be told most religious teachings and stories relate to an earlier time of man worshiping the stars ( "heavens" ) the sun ("son" ) and the personification of those stories.

Delboy

First Grade
At the end of the day it's yet another version of people looking to be outraged.

Not sure that his posts would make that much difference, as a particular type of Christian you know what they believe, so getting outraged at his Twitter opinion after searching for it, and then carrying on as if committed a church massacre is a bit out there.

Then again, Raelene Castle is difficult to like. As someone else said that they are not sure that Union is a thing anymore , the CEO isn't helping.

Shark62

Juniors
At the end of the day it's yet another version of people looking to be outraged.

Not sure that his posts would make that much difference, as a particular type of Christian you know what they believe, so getting outraged at his Twitter opinion after searching for it, and then carrying on as if committed a church massacre is a bit out there.

Then again, Raelene Castle is difficult to like. As someone else said that they are not sure that Union is a thing anymore , the CEO isn't helping.
Twitter is a public forum and he chose to put it out there. He is responsible for the hysteria it caused. It was intentional.

carcharias

Immortal

Got a warning
Did it again
Dumb merkin

He is free to put what ever he wants on Social media now.

Raelene did him a favour.

King hit

Coach
Credit to the ARU decision to sack him. He was warned about it and went ahead and did it again anyway breaking his contract.

It's his own fault

Iron Lion

Juniors
Utter rubbish. You sir do not read much and have at best a fragile grasp of reality and science. Have you ever heard of genetics? This is a irrefutable road map to evolution - facts, regardless of fossilized remains. From a genetic mutation in the jaw that gave rise to cranial expansion allowing a larger brain to an embedded virus facilitating much of our analytical thought processes the genetic evidence is clear. Ever wondered why some people require wisdom teeth removed? Ever heard of fossils ? Come on man, just the basic fundamental understandings of life ....not a fairytale.

As the pagans worshiped the winter solstice on the 22nd of December and after a brief pause celebrated the return of the sun 3 days later. The truth be told most religious teachings and stories relate to an earlier time of man worshiping the stars ( "heavens" ) the sun ("son" ) and the personification of those stories.

Unfortunately for you I probably read a lot more than you!

IRREFUTABLE?

How does your genetics explain people missing the rhesus monkey gene? Tough one that.

I love the proof of macroevolution you gave there. Oh that's right you didn't.

Can somebody please give some evidence for Macroevolution.

Dinosaur bones millions of years old yet nothing with any form of macroevolution. GAME OVER.

Why are you atheists so avoidant of the request for proof of Macroevolution anywhere in the world?

You do know that from 6000+ years ago there was the prophecy of the lords coming. Not sure where that leaves your Pagan theory. But there is a clear difference between Yeshua and a solar entity.

5000 years ago you have Babylon and Babel. What pagan time period are you describing here?

When did 22 December start then?

I assume your pagans are quite modern.

Iron Lion

Juniors
No at the end of the day it's yet another example of an employee breaching their employment contract with their employer.

If that is true then Israel Falou would have no case at a supreme court. Right?

Glad you have seen his contract and know exactly what he broke.

Bazal

Post Whore
If that is true then Israel Falou would have no case at a supreme court. Right?

Glad you have seen his contract and know exactly what he broke.

Once again, this has been covered already in this very thread.

But you do seem heavily averse to reading anything that might upset your world view...

Latest posts