What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Warriors

If you've got heaps of players doing poorly it's fair to look to the coach for the reasons. Confidence comes from him, he's the leader of these guys.

mxlegend99

Referee
Dropping players as a punishment when you don't have someone better seldom leads to improvement, as we're seeing tonight.
Sadly you're right.

Our backs are almost bulletproof with our depth. There's a bees dick between our fullback options and no winger depth at all.

f**ked thing is we have dropped 2 tries. We could be going in 14-12. But meh... as it stands i doubt we score anythibg in this game. Warriors will win 30+ to nil.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

Sadly you're right.

Our backs are almost bulletproof with our depth. There's a bees dick between our fullback options and no winger depth at all.

f**ked thing is we have dropped 2 tries. We could be going in 14-12. But meh... as it stands i doubt we score anythibg in this game. Warriors will win 30+ to nil.

Nah, the Warriors fell way off in the last 15 minutes and dropped the ball all over the place. A smart team with a good system could easily come back at them.

age.s

First Grade
Whare and DWZ failing at the most basic draw and pass, Leota dropping the ball over the line and Whare making a half break and no black shirt within 10 meters.

That's our season in a nutshell. No effort. No basic skills.

Flashstep

Juniors
That try was one of the worst pieces of defending I’ve ever seen, Nikorima catches the ball flat footed and somehow beats 3 people untouched, f**king pathetic

mxlegend99

Referee
22 nil....

Our season is officially beyond saving. Actually saving our season would be avoiding the spoon.

There's literally no game we can win. These f**kwits bomb every chance we get.

Latest posts