What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Fri - Panthers 10-30 Warriors @ Panthers

Round 10: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HowHigh

Coach
Hahaha
He lives near me.
I see him a bit ... I have nearly hit him up for a few times for clarification on his calls.
I don’t think he is the worst though.
Does he hesitate to pull out of his driveway for a few minutes before he moves?

Iafeta

Referee
Good Christ that was bad from Ivan and his son and friends. Whoever thought it mightn’t work out with Ivan returning as the prodigal father lol

Their defensive line is god awful. It just doesn’t move up. Issac Luke just about walked over for his try.

And their hands. My Christ. Surely Dylan Edwards is a ringer from the local thirds??? Bloke is diabolical.

Ultimately they seem a team that just don’t give a flying you know what. Poorly coached.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good Christ that was bad from Ivan and his son and friends. Whoever thought it mightn’t work out with Ivan returning as the prodigal father lol

Their defensive line is god awful. It just doesn’t move up. Issac Luke just about walked over for his try.

And their hands. My Christ. Surely Dylan Edwards is a ringer from the local thirds??? Bloke is diabolical.

Ultimately they seem a team that just don’t give a flying you know what. Poorly coached.
Dylan Edwards makes Jarrod Sammut look like Tedesco.

Latest posts