What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Warriors

Exsilium

First Grade
Our roster sucks.
Our coach sucks.
Our board sucks.

The one merkin with the power to fix anything was pushed out by our board and coach. Gus wouldnt settle for this shit. But our current board will not want to admit they f**ked up.

100%

Leeds sacked Furner. Can we try for the same thing with Cleary?

I’d give a pot plant the job and it would offer more

hindy111

Post Whore
It was bad all right, but coming from a Parra supporter that's a bit rich.

Why? I like Panthers.

Yes Parra are poor but I expected Eels to be fighting at the bottom and Panthers for top 4. Griffin was meant to be the problem and holding the team back.

I also think Eels squad looks better in future. No 5yr contracts and BA has 2 more years not 4 like Cleary.

mxlegend99

Referee
so uh, we picked tyrell fuimaono for what again?
He sucks. But honestly he's 1 of like a million issues in this game.

Dropping Mansour, RCG and Aekins fixed nothing. Bit hard ehen the replacements are no better though.

Ivan needs to ignore that shit and look at who his best top 17 is in current for. Not look to punish shit merkins. Because if you punish all 17 shit merkins you only have a 13 man team from the top 30.

TheFrog

Coach
Yes Parra are poor but I expected Eels to be fighting at the bottom and Panthers for top 4.
You should realise by now that last year's finish is no indication of this year's, after your Eels went from 4th to 16th last year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
They really missed the boat not buying a decent hooker. At the moment the whole team looks terrible but when every opposition we have the hookers run and engage the line while ours can hardly pass properly we are at such a disadvantage.

Andy_P

Juniors
Fans have said it.
Commentators have said it.
How the F*ck does the coach not know...

...our attack is embarrassingly predictable - one out running till you get to the 4th. Then kick on the 5th.
...and we only know one way to use Kikau.
FFS

Vicpanther

Juniors
Maloney will be gone end of June. Clearly will ask for a release (jnr) and rcg will follow.

Then it will be in 2015 all over again.

kinghippo

Juniors
Our season in film will consist of Edwards and DWZ smashing into each other, passi carrying our team over the line, a couple of unforced dropped balls and the clip of Cleary saying he isn’t sure what is wrong.

hindy111

Post Whore
You should realise by now that last year's finish is no indication of this year's, after your Eels went from 4th to 16th last year.

Heaps of injuries. No Semi Radradra.

The scary part is last year Hook had heaps of injuries while this year Cleary has had a fit squad.

Fangs

Coach
The huddles after the first two tries to the Warriors were intriguing.

Maloney owned the first huddle. Looked quite upbeat. Tamou head down, didn't say a word.

Second huddle, Maloney dejected. Had a few words and then Cleary dominated discussion. Tamou again with not a peep. Whare tapping Martin on the shoulder to remind him he needs to tackle in the middle. Looked quite depressing.

No confidence in this team right now. Back to the old days, we are genuine shit-kickers again

Latest posts